Reviews for Enchanted Beginnings
MythsMonstersMadness chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
So cute. So many warm fuzzies
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
did someone else write about their 2 week honeymoon?
there are lots of people who can write about that much sex XP
and by the way..
YOUR STORY.
IT WAS FRIKKINGH AWESOME. YOU MADE ME CRY AND LAUGH. I AM SO MAD
VERY FEW STORIES I READ MAKE ME CRY AND LAUGH.
dont take it personally, i really did love your story
Anonymous chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Okay chapter 19 with Kyoko and Sho was beautiful. The words that kyoko said were haunting and eloquent. Loved it and love this story
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
G
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
The development of the story was really good! :)
thanks for sharing your story to us!
yanguayco chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
MAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I COULDN'T PEEL MYSELF OFF OF MY PC CUZ THIS FIC WAS TOO GOOD! UGH I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU! _
CherryTree chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
...Probably the best wedding story I've read so far. Everything was beautifully described, the situations seemed actually realistic, and you actually took the time to write a different kind of marriage proposal, which excited me, and no doubt everyone, to no end. Did you research the wedding information? From what I've seen, it was all very accurate. I never would have gotten all that straight. Cheers to you!

Grammar wasn't too bad at all, but a few commas could be placed and removed here and there. Otherwise, it was excellent.

And yeah, I'll admit the sex wasn't too bad either ;)

Wishing you great success,
NSF1313
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
Write a oneshot about Kyoko giving Ren a lab dance X3 !
Hannatude chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
I Squee'd when I saw which Dojo she was training at. And then you went a step further and I had a Morigasm, as well as another delicious round of the Kuon swooning your fics send me into... Wouldn't it rock if Travis Willingham got to voice Ren? *melts to the floor* SWOOOOON... - Hanna
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
nice
Aimi Eiko chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Why does Kyoko have such an inferior personality? I understand her being modest and a traditional Japanese woman, but why is she getting scared or frightened at everything? It seems like as though she wants to die. Like, she doesn't deserve anything at all and that she should just crawl into a cave and get hacked to death because she's so unworthy of living.
Eien-Kiseki chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
Haha wow this is a blissful conclusion, I'm so happy to read this story about Kyoko and Kuon's wedding. Somehow its a little hard to imagine that a story about preparing for a wedding can take up to 120k words to complete, but you did it and made it so good! I love how you kept things always heated with something new each chapter. Their wedding has to be one of the best in existence, I'm soooo jealous right now. I also love the chemistry between Kuon/Kyoko and that you didn't divert from their character much, I feel like this is exactly how Kuon/Kyoko would act if they were in love so thats a point well done!

Awww no fanfiction about their honeymoon? XD But but could u at least write a lemon on just one of their day? _ Lol (i'm a pervert D;) Well anyway all greediness aside, I love this story so much its a beautiful conclusion to the life of two people I love So thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us.
Eien-Kiseki chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
OMG xD I'm so jealous of Kyoko! Wish there is a perfect guy in my life who is willing to spoil me with diamond rings XD
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
RUN AWAY!
... lol the emperor of the night will forever b there!
...
wat happened to her grudges?
eh o well!
it may b a rated m fanfic... but it is one of the most beautifulest fanfics that i have read!
thank u very much... u probably had a hell of a time with the wedding chaps D!
GravitationZERO-001 xD
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I absolutely love this story! Not only is it well written but also true to everyone's character, especially considering in pretty much every other M-rated manga where everyone is our of character. I'm not done reading yet, but I already know that it will end well. (Now just adding to that September 10 also happens to be my birthday, so I couldn't help buy grin when I read that the wedding would be on that date XD) Truly amazing.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »