Reviews for We'll Meet Again
aussiegleek18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I love this story so much. I've read it probably 4 or 5 times now.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was epic :) Totally sigh worthy, I love period pieces. (Big smile)
osamabxnlarry chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
February 4 is my birthday!
adriane7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! It's so romantic :)
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Such a good story. Your writing is genius and brilliant. And the way you portrayed their characters sure is awesome, and they stayed true to the show even if it - you know - isn't. One of the best Rachel/Noah AU stories I've read. Amazing, amazing job.
that dark-haired girl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really did like this story. I liked your interpretation of Rachel and Puck in an alternate universe, and I thought it was clever the way you included Artie and Finn. I do have to say, though, that there was one tiny detail that bothered me - and this is a mistake anyone could make, even someone who puts as much meticulous detail into their stories as you do - and that is the "H" on Puck's dogtags. It wouldn't have been an "H" for Hebrew, but a "J" for Jewish. My grandfather fought in the Pacific and I keep his tags on my keychain, so it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. Other than that, I found "We'll Meet Again" to be a very nice read and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work! :)
makemeagryffindor chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
BrokenFirePen chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was kind of really adorable. Well written. Definitely a favorite.
23Toucans chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was an AWESOME story and I enjoyed every bit of it. You had me hooked from the get go. Thanks so much for sharing and I can't wait to see what you'll write next! :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i love it
missesbean chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOVE. You're amazing with your writing skills.
thybeauty chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ahhh another super sweet story! :)
The HongKonger chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was amazing. I have a strange addiction to AU's and this backs up my theory that Good AU's are freakin' amazing!

HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loved it!
Fornever Tash chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was absolutely beautiful.

Honestly, world war 2 was such a dark and shameful time for the entire human race and I love that even in adversity and fear, beautiful things like love can happen.

Your story was lovely, the personalities were perfect and the ending was gorgeous.

You're amazing.