Reviews for Shadowmen
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I know you started this a long time ago (by the date) but I just came across it, and I really think you should continue. It's really good!
autumn midnights chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Wow, this is really cool! I'm looking forward to more. I do absolutely love George/Parvati as a couple, and I can't wait to see some more. You're a really good writer, and I love the idea of this. I like how it's set in the next-gen era (even past it, technically, if many of them are grown up) but it also includes the romance of George and Parvati, not just next-gen things (although I do love next-gen) Great job so far!
sweaterweather21 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Lovelovelovelove this idea! Twins are just fascinating, aren't they? I'm rooting for Freddie and Lorcan, but I want to see how Parvati will play Padma.

Update soon, and keep writing!:)
jojor99 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
It's probably what George needed even though he now feels like crap. I hope Lorcan has better luck. Hope we hear from the other two soon.
lowi chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Agshdkslh, mew, this was brilliant!

Loved it so much, this story is amazing. I loved every single bit of it, it was just perfect!

And thanks a lot for the dedication! &hearts that made me really happy; also because it was such a great chapter! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter :3
lowi chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Whoops... Should be:

Please tell me you'll continue this! It was awesome, the plot, the characterisation, everything was great! I so want to read more!
lowi chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Oh mew, please please pretty
jojor99 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Thanks! I did.

I don't know if Angelina is evil or just living in the past too much. Realistically, she probably shouldn't have married George in the first place but as George loves her sooooooooo much it was bound to happen. Parvati is probably much better for him.

Dean is a wanker - there is no way that Dean could manage to two time identical twins.

I enjoyed hearing their stories and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Hopefully there will be a few more heated moments.

jowx97 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Thanks for the dedication haha, this has been my favourite chapter so far!

The back-story to both of their relationships was really nicely written, especially George's - poor guy! And the way he has to call his son Freddie is heartbreaking and ahh, just really nice concepts on your part. Plus you gave me mango lassi cravings haha.

And obviously I'm loving the growth in George/Parv relationship - "Woo. Hmm. It was, uh, getting quite warm in here… The fireplace was certainly crackling away there, making the room veeery cozy…" made me lollll so much.

Thanks for writing, looking forward to an update to see how the others are faring! And obviously to get a resolution to this suspense-filled ending; what does Ange want?
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
For me? :) Awe, mew thanks!

I did enjoy it as much as the last two!

I loved it!

I don't like Ang in this; she's mean. :/

Poor George. :( The part about Fred was so sad.

Glad you found your notebook!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Your welcome! :)

Awe, I like this chapter. Sweet and angsty.

Poor George...

Lorcan is getting lucky. Maybe he will get Dom. I hope!

I hope Freddie finds the girl! She sounds like a great match!

Hmmm George and Pavarti? Fireworks? I think so!
jowx97 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Loving the sparks between George and Parv in this one, I'm very intrigued to see how their attempts at winning back their former other halves will eventually make them realise that they should be each others' other halves (...if that even makes sense haha).

Also, I reckon Lorcan is definitely gonna win back Dom ;)

More soon please!
jojor99 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Oh I can't wait for more now. Can't wait to see what they all get up to.
jowx97 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Personally, I love the George/Parvati pairing, so I'm intrigued to see where this is going and just what the Shadowmen will do! And I love all the different generations coming together. More soon please, it's really good so far :)
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Can't wait to read the next part. Poor George - still in Fred's shaddow so many years later. George and Parvati are a good match.