Reviews for The One that got Away
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You say this is pre-series. What's the series?
ladyofnite chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh my God! I had no idea what to expect with this summary, but I loved this fic so much. I do hope you continue it some day, I would love to see how it plays out! :D
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love it, well done! Though I'd love to see how the boys met! ;-D
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ok so I totally was bummed for a minute when I realized half way through that Gibbs and DiNozzo were not gettin together having missed that in the summary but then he was with McGee in such a cute way sooo YEA! Awesome!
gossamer moonglow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Tim is SOOO good for Gibbs and I'm glad you gave them a chance to together! WOnderfully done!
charli911 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I have to agree that the summary was a bit misleading, in that I too figured it would be G/D pre-slash and was totally disappointed when it wasn't... I would have preferred G/Abby to Gibbs/Tim...
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
orry I gotta admit I wanted it to bwe Tony not Tim but I can just pretend it was - so good story. :-) Well written.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Sneaky huh? heh heh.

Sue
beyondtired chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Good story up until the end - which is not a flame against you, just a personal preference. I guess I was misled by the line, not a tony/gibbs slash, although it is preslash. Makes it sound like it is a tony/gibbs preslash.