Reviews for Supposed to Go to Heaven
Wunjo chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Oh my god! I have never laughed so hard reading a story before - dude you rock!
PinkRangerV chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I've been reading a censored version of this to my sister. She fell off the sofa laughing and still repeats 'UP MY NODE!'. XD
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I absolutely love the way Dean is so sure that Sammy can save him; him and his baby from the smelly old dog. Such faith in his brother is touching.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Lovely. When is Cas going to learn? The Winchester will truly teach him to be human.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I would never start a prank war with Bobby. I thought Dean was smarter than that.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Bobby did this to them. What were they doing that made him want to subject them to Max? Whatever it was, Bobby is most thoroughly revenged.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
They are just the most adorable pair although I had no idea that Sam's digestive processes were in the public domain.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Dean has his own special logic which only works in his very special world.
Random Ruth chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
This was so completely perfect! I laughed so much! Genius. :)
daikininz chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Working my way through the Jimiverse, chronologically by publish date. Laughing so hard the tears are streaming down my face & my kids keep checking on me.

I get what you mean by German Shepherd hair! Even a crossbreed can shed like nobody's business. And enthusiastic dog greetings are wonderful (well, until it feels like they French-kissed your tonsils...) Thanks for the wonderful fic!
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Re-reading as this story is one of my favs. Since all dogs go to heaven will max ever meet Jimi?
klu chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Lampito:
I am relatively new to this site and got hooked on your most recent story. I'vw decided to read your other Supernatural-based postings. While you wrote them a while ago, it doesn't mean that I am not just enjoying them now. This one was hysterical. I kept smiling at it over and over; I even laughed out loud a time or two..
Thanks for writing. I can say as someone who's lived with a German Shepard, the hair is terrible; you swear it's trying to kill you by suffocation if you let it sleep in your bed...
My mom had a Corgi, pound for pound, a Corgi is WAY worse... No lie.
Dorothy4 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I enjoyed this story. And I am very glad that Max did make it heaven and is happy there and hopefully not smelly there. And Dean is very very evil and Bobby will get him back.
Dorothy4 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I'm doing better than Dean because I'm just laughing so hard I started choking, and there were no nasty smels. And I'm sorry for the loss of Honky Duck and perhaps Squeaky Bunny. I have cats, but the sad gutted remains of toy mice frequently are drowned in the water dish (just to be sure cause they can't salt and burn them), so I understand the tragedy of it all. Okay, I'm no longer choking so I'm moving to Chapter 8.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
This is tremendously funny. And we don't want the car to smell like dead dog. That would be very sad.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »