Reviews for The Quality of Mercy
missmarthanightingale chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Awesome story.
Linstock chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
There is such a lot in this relatively short piece. I liked the way you depicted Number One in all her strength and vulnerability. Pike shines, he is one complex dangerous sexy character and no mistake. I like Lt Spock as well, he has found his place and someone to admire. One’s reluctance to kill and gilt about the death of the Yeoman is intriguing in this world. I liked the intricacies of the tangles relationship and Pike ordering Barry to visit One. He is full of surprises.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Fantastic. I love all the layers and emotions. Really wonderful job. As always. All the shifting dynamics between characters is a joy to behold. You make it seem effortless.

And I adored the conversation where Spock told her he was her man. That was frakkin' amazing. Thanks so much for posting.

-Ellie
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Nicely written. I always enjoy your stories. Since you're a Number One fan, with a little Pike on the side, Star Trek Phase II productions is doing a fanmade film called "Origins," where Kirk's time as a cadet trying to pass the Kobayashi Maru, is examined. Pike's in it, so is Number One. The test takes place aboard the Enterprise. Michele Specht is the actress who will play her. It should be available online by next summer. Will we see her in the next Star Trek movie? I'm thinking so.
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow. Just wow.

Fabulous as always. I was very excited to see this notification in my e-mail.

The boxing, love-making, shower scene made me tear up. It was very powerful and wonderfully written.

Jen