Reviews for Haruhi's Lucky Day
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I never knew that Tsunade could be Naruto's mom. Only in this fic is it possible.
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
A lot of sequal regarding Minato Tsunade pairing. I would love to read a full length story. Can't wait for it.
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awe how cute. Haruhi sounds so sweet and precious. LOL Though I'm not a MinaTsu fan that was kinda cute! :D Great job! Very vivid and descriptive :) Thanks for sharing.

-Jess Vic
Aragon Potter chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice little story
Kyuubi123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very nice. I always wondered what it would be like if Minato and Tsunade were to get together. I do like Haruhi
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
that was cute
bankai777 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
it looks like that haruhi has better luck at gambling than her mother also looks like that naruto and nawaki will be the has to wonder will tsunade be a over protective shizune prevent tsunade and minato from corrupting haruhi,naruto and nawaki one can only hope.i wonder did minato teach tsunade the rasengan and the you begin think what kind of damage tsunade can cause if minato taught those powerful kind of a beating will jiraiya get if he tries to get naruto and nawaki to read icha icha paradise.i have a feeling that tsunade and shizune will make him regret it.
Addster chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This story peaked my interest. I was a bit reluctant at first with the strange pairing, but ultimately glad I read it. You really lay it out well, but you come off a bit, I don't want to say blunt, but you really open things suddenly. I noticed a few run-on sentences that could be turned into awesome descriptive pieces. This is my first critical review and if I sound mean or offensive, I didn't mean for it to be, I'm only doing this because I see great potential in your writing. You have a wonderful story going and I would love to see more of it, continue please and I will follow you to the end.

:D addster