Reviews for All Along
inky beast chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is so cute! I love it already - just wish it was longer than two chapters! Hope you've written some longer stuff as well, I've just discovered you and I'm really enjoying your writing style :)
Emmalyn chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I found this fic through a friend's Favorites list, and I'm glad I did! It was very sweet and true to the original film, but added an emotional depth and context (i.e., their thoughts, details of their relationship before the events of the movie, etc.) that I loved. Great job! :D
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I enjoy stories that analyze the characters. :)
Steeleafan chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Awwww
aniamra chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Wonderfully written :)
zara2148 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
...amazing.
MegamindRules chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Love every word of it! I like how you protrayed Mega and Roxanne, and how you didn't overdo the fluff. Kept it enough to be realistic, but fluffy enough to be sweet. Thank you!
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
My, last verses of the Megamind POV warmed my heart. So fluffy! The bungee jumping part is funny, yet it's touching in its own way. :)

I admit Megamind is a scientific genius, but his childish desperation for attention is simply painfully sweet! Fav'ed!
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Aww this was cute!
Piratechief chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh, poor megamind. He's a sucker for love
Larisa chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Very nice!

I thought right from the trailer that they were flirting :)

Thank you!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Once again ADORABLE XD! Roxanne was written perfectly too _. I swear you are really good at this. I will read your other fic soon and I hope you will write more MM/Roxanne goodnesss!

BYE BYE!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
AWWW THIS IS SOOO FREAKING ADORABLE X3! You had Megamind down PERFECTLY XD! This was a delight to read noe to read Roxanne's _!

BYE BYE!
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Very nicely done.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love a damsel-in-distress who can take care of herself. And obviously, so does Megamind.