Reviews for The Epic True Impending Love Story
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
Finn is like a puppy or a girl with a crush
Darth Granger chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
"But why is it so damn hard then, Sam?" Sam leaned forward, his expression compassionate. His voice was gentle when he spokeThat's what she said."
Raven J. Haile chapter 44 . 8/30/2014
This has hilariously amazing, in a good way I mean. The comedy was awesome and the plot was amazing. I loved it. :3
pichwork chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I was glad to have found a ff kum, a pity that the TV series has not dealt with this pair.
Fortunately there are people like you who know how to develop it and appreciate it so well!
:D thanks for your work!
(Sorry for me english)
wotntod chapter 43 . 1/30/2014
I adore yout fic!
And sam,
But i really don't get why blain did
That to kurt,anyway
Like blain have jeff...and i really don't get
Why jeff allowed it to happen
And it's kind of wierd..
But other than that! I love your writing style
Mickey chapter 44 . 1/30/2014
Loved it very sweet
KeegSlytherin chapter 44 . 1/22/2013
I really loved it! I wanted to strangle Blaine at some point, but in hindsight, he did the right thing -I think! Will you write a sequel?
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 44 . 9/18/2012
You know what, I thought it worked out just fine, too! ;-)

I only discovered this story late on yesterday but have just finished it! And I loved it! In fact, a small tear rolled down as I finished it - good grief I am sooo sentimental! If you were to write Sam & Kurt again, I'd read with pleasure! :-)
Rakovica chapter 44 . 8/31/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaay i love this story oh and p.s. blaine's surname is anderson
Mimi chapter 44 . 8/13/2012
Adorable, well done :D
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 44 . 8/11/2012
Seriously...for a second there I hated Blaine and wanted him to get hit by a bus...thennnnnn I was like...Blaine...you are a horrible planner...intentions were somewhat in the right place...but you managed to hurt Kurt & make ur best friend crazy and make ur real bf paranoid in the process...just...no lol
clovrboy chapter 44 . 7/30/2012
So happy you finally finished this story! I loved every bit of it.
esinger chapter 44 . 7/29/2012
This is my first hevans story and I will actually say that I liked it. Although I love klaine to pieces I did think hevans should be together when they introduced Sam. I love this story and thank you sooo much for writing it.
Nate Graham chapter 34 . 7/21/2012
"Gay gay gay. Gay gay. Oh my gosh. I open my mouth and a little purse comes out."
OH GEEZ, I laughed so hard at this!
nwt1234 chapter 44 . 7/11/2012
OMG it's actually finished ahhhhhhh this was such a nice suprise as i've been looking at my updates on here for ages wishing this had been updated and it finally has :D This is a great story i just wish we got to see a little more of Sam and Kurt once they started going out.