Reviews for Sherlock's Game
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Personally I think you caught the scene beautifully. Even gave that nasty little cliffhanger the series gave, which at the time I thought was really anti-climatic.
Zellona chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Try Watson's point of view? Hell yes! This is awesome! (One of my favorite scenes in Sherlock because... Well, it's awesome.)
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Thanks for sharing
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
YES! Please?
Riddelly chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*breathes slowly*

Oooooh-kay. Give me a moment to comment on the original scene rather than your interpretation of it, and say these two things:

1) BEST CONFRONTATION EVER

2) MOST EVIL CLIFFHANGER EVER.

Really, the first time I watched it, and the credits started rolling, I almost screamed. But I squeaked instead. Because I was so out of breath from freaking out.

Okay, fangirling aside...

I loved it :D I really, truly did. And... thank you for confirming that I wasn't the only one to fall for the whole John-is-Moriarty thing. Because I totally did, when I watched it. And following that, I felt like a total idiot... but, yes, this scene is captured perfectly.

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but... you better do it from John's perspective, too. Or I will burn you. I will burn... the heart out of you. *snickers*

I love your username, by the way.

Okay, Thisby out ;)
Matriaya chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oooh loved it! my friend told me to read your stuff, and I now see why. You're delightful! Off to read everything else you've written. Also yes: Write it from Watson's POV too please.
autumngold chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Fabulous story from Sherlock's prospective. I would love to read your take on John's. I also would love to read how you have Moriarty blown up! Thanks for the story!
Hedgi chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
YES! this was awesome and amazing and you should MOST DEFINITELY do it from Watson's POV.

It was just as tense as the episode.

the only thing I want to say( other than that I loved this) is that the whole blinking thing isn't just Watson blinking, it was Morse Code. SOS. so yeah, make of that what you will. I'm putting this in my faves.

thanks for writing it!

hna
lost chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Something new would be nice not the rewriting of what was seen on tv
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
yes, you should.

this was fantastic!
InsanityAllowance chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Really enjoyed this. It was a really good look inside his head, and quite well written. My only complaint would be that there are a few places where you used the wrong word in context (access instead of assess, for example). It's not a deal-breaker, though.

If you do decide to add a chapter showing the scene from John's point of view, I'd be interested to read it. Alerted just in case. :)
peoplemighttalk chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
PLEASE write it from John's POV, as well! I loved this. :)
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Most definately do it from John's POV!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yes, do this from Watson's perspective...and then I think you should do what happens next.

I loved this story because you got the betrayal we ALL know Sherlock felt when John walked into that pool. The wait until next fall to know whether or not Sherlock follows through and pulls the trigger is going to kill me, but fanfiction like this will get me through.

Thanks so much!
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
That was fun! Please do wrote watson's POV!