Reviews for Love Me Or Leave Me
Guest chapter 40 . 8/29/2013
Omg I love his story I trust there would be fuji x tezuka XD please update soon , this story is FABULOUS !
BrizzyBabber chapter 40 . 6/16/2013
Please please please update soon! Unless your dead or dying of a fatal illness or paralised from the neck down please update and finish the story!
I love this story!
Mira-Kokoa chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
Oh wow, this story is amazing! The level of emotion between the GP is great, please please update it, hoping for a happy ending!
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 40 . 10/4/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. I love it lol, great writing too.

Please, please, please update! If this ends happily I'm favoriting it, that's how epic it is 3
Padfut-n-Prongs chapter 40 . 5/6/2011
wow, i cna't believe i forgot about this sotry until just now. I feel like a bad fan.

I hope you update it againa nd it doens't remain unfinished~ I can't wait to see what happens once Eiji picks himself up off the floor. D
Kitty chapter 40 . 2/20/2011
Please make another chapter as soon as possible!
Faoiltierna chapter 40 . 2/19/2011
Uh oh! So...Oishi thinks it bad that Eiji didn't tell him?

And yay for Minami and Yumi! *keeps fingers crossed*
glowstarducky chapter 40 . 2/18/2011
ha! I love that Eiji fell over - well, not that he fell, but that he was that surprised!

I'm glad Oishi's still going to be able to have some sort of relationship with his sister - as long as she doesn't get caught. His parents can go jump off a bridge for all I care.

but what is up with Yumi? Does Minami have a chance after all?
Faoiltierna chapter 39 . 2/9/2011
Ah, darn I missed the magic number...but congrats on hitting the 101th mark! ;-)

Yay for important brother/sister bonding moments! I loved that Ako and Oishi have reconnected! Yay for them! (I do wonder what *exactly* their parents are fighting over, though...)

And Yumi has News, huh? And you cut away! Aaaa! :-) Hopefully we'll find out next chapter? Hopefully it is something positive about *her* relationship? *hopeful look*

I do hope you feel better already! *sends you virtual chicken soup*
glowstarducky chapter 39 . 2/9/2011
#100! yay!

Finally! Oishi's sister shows up! It'll be good for them to talk like this - though it's too bad she's suffering at home with her parents, even if it's expected for them to be upset...

and I can't wait to hear how their conversation about Oishi's screct ends up!

Happy Brithday! (a little late...) and booo to a mini hell week... feel better!
speadee chapter 38 . 2/4/2011
I agree that the Golden Pair wouldn't like to work at Hyotei. That seems to be a school for rich and arrogant people.

I can't believe Yumi is holding a grudge, especially since it was her fault for jumping to conclusions when it wasn't the right time to talk about it.

Good job showing the lingering pain of the ectopic pregnancy! Terrible things like that can throw things off and cause people to not want others around. It is like Oishi to know how to handle it and also remember his duties. Since he is in medical school, I thought he would be able to get a better job, such as a job in a doctor's office, hospital, or drug store, but there are some exceptions. He needed a place to stay, and an apartment would be too expensive, so he works for Kawamura to make up for room and board at his place. You explained all that well.

It's good to read about well-behaved teens. We need more of them in real life. Then again, elderly respect is important in many Asian cultures.

I liked reading about friends seeing one another again. I didn't think Kikumaru spent too much time at the sushi shop. Momoshiro was there longer.

I didn't expect Ako to call, but I'm not surprised either. I hope she doesn't get in trouble, and that things could be settled with the family. At the end of Chapters 36 and 37, I thought it was her entering the sushi shop, then the beginning of Chapters 37 and 38 told me I was wrong. Good job on surprising readers!

"Talk about the devil and the devil is here." I had been wondering about Fuji, and was afraid there was going to be a fight between the Dream Pair. I'm glad they settled things. It is like Fuji to know people well. It would be good if he ended up with Captain Tezuka. Fuji is the only one who can see through Captain Tezuka and get him to open and loosen up. He is also not afraid of him. Besides, Captain Tezuka sees Fuji as a tough player. That's true about Momoshiro having an influence on Echizen.
glowstarducky chapter 38 . 2/1/2011
oh, yay! Eiji and Fuji made up!

and that one of his players has more potental than he relized!

are you getting buried by snow too?
Faoiltierna chapter 38 . 2/1/2011
Oh, yay, Fuji and Eiji are friends again! :-)

I loved the talk about Tezuka...I laughed, really. Fuji deserves someone more fun, in my opinion...but it's your story!

And hey, there was tennis!

Sounds like tomorrow is your birthday? Hope it's fabulous! :-)
Padfut-n-Prongs chapter 37 . 1/30/2011
I can't wait to see just who is at the door this time. D I think my guess from last chapter will be right this time X3

ANy way, good chapter, and keep up the good work! 3
Faoiltierna chapter 37 . 1/30/2011
Ah, poor Momo...walked in at a bad time :-( But it is really good to see him again!

It's Fuji who walked in, wasn't it? Or it's Oishi's sister, but I'm leaning toward Fuji.

Hyoutei and Rikkai are the most interesting teams, I totally don't blame you for preferring them! I'm a big fan myself :-) (My favorite characters include: Inui, Atobe, Niou & Yagyuu, Renji and Ibu Shinji) :-)