Reviews for Hot as Ice
Unlined chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Refreshing the LTM fanfic archive at 1:30 in the morning proved to be a worthy deed, for I have discovered this awesome story :D

Fantastic job- it was hot as hell and exactly what I needed to make it through today until the new episode.

There definitely should be more ice in that fridge; they've got plenty of time to have some more fun ;)
Unlined chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

CaraMia-1984 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Do I even have to say that this was hot? I was about to turn in for the night when I saw my phone blinking at me that I had a message, which just happened to be the alert to this story. Naturally, I had to read right away!

I think there should be more ice in the freezer and therefore a sequel. Just sayin! Thanks for writing this lovely story and contributing to my addiction!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2