Reviews for Snowflakes
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Damn. Pathos, much?

Gar is having a rough time of it, that's for sure. This is a telling exploration of why the old saying, "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." was obviously written by someone who had NOT loved and lost. Or at least, he had not loved deeply.
AllYourWafflesBelongToMe chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Most stories portray BB as a green jokester with an appetite for anyhting tofu, but yours shows that he can really have a serious side deep within him. And I appreciate that.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
To be honest, I have only ever read one BB/Terra story that examines BB's emotions about losing Terra and the angst that he feels because of this.

I believe that if you do choose to write a story about this topic and with these characters, you have to be able to really tap into those specific moments of reflection and emotions that give the story credit and makes the reader feel for - in particular - BB . . . and with this chapter, you acheived exactly that.

By going in depth about his depressed mind, I felt for the guy. It's never easy to get over that 'first love' and you portray it - in my opinion - perfectly.

I'll be interested to see where you go from here.

In the meantime, keep up the good work.

:D
terraXbbXFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really hope this becomes a story