Reviews for Northern Star
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 40 . 11/21
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I'm not even gonna bother with a long review: no words can describe how deeply in love I am with your writing :D
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 39 . 11/21
Not gonna lie: I wanted Jared to punch Dick in the face. If someone tortured me, killed my only living parent, and shot me in the chest and then was set free to live a happy life, I would make sure the person responsible choked on my middle finger. I kind of want Slade to kill Bruce and Jared to tell Dick that he has to get over it and that Dick would be stupid to hold a grudge over Bruce's death. I mean, that's what Dick did. Basically gave a big "fuck you" to Jared. "You're childish and stupid if you hold a grudge because I set free the man that killed your father and tortured you. Grow up."

I'm happy that Dick got his peace over this but I can't stand that Dick made the decision of Slade's fate and everybody Slade ever hurt just has to live with it and move on. Jared said that he only wanted Slade brought to justice and Dick just completely ignored his wishes, doing what he pleased despite the popular opinion. I hope Dick realizes that all of Slade's future killings are 100% on him and I really want him to severely regret his decision and drown on the guilt.

Oh gosh, I don't think I've ever sympathized with an OC so hard .
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 38 . 11/20
I'm sorry, the more I think about this the more I get upset. Dick seems to have forgotten that he isn't the only one who Slade has wronged. What abouy Jared who got tortured and made an orphan by Slade? What about the Titans who were almost destroyed from the inside by Slade (TWICE). What about all the other people who Slade has hurt and killed, what about their families? Shouldn't they get a say in how he's punished? At least Batman hands the criminals over to the justicd system where the courts can prosecute and punish as needed. Dick just let him go to hurt more people on the off chance he'll change his ways. Sorry Dick, he used up his second chance when he killed his second person. At any time Slade could've stopped but he didn't so what makes Dick think he's gonna stop now? Sure Dick wants to give Slade a second chance but there are thousands of more that don't and they OUT VOTE HIM!

Dick, honey, I love you but you're pissing me off!

(Excuse any spelling mistakes: I'm typing on my phone)
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 11/20
Oh Dick, you golden heart idiot. When Slade comes back to haunt him, I am going to laaaaauuuugggghhhh! Jared is gonna be so pissed! Maybe he'll become a vigilante himself...
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 37 . 11/15
He hacked the motion sensors!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 11/13
Dick, you damn idiot
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 26 . 11/12
Holy shit, Slade! How does he jump from abusive monster to comforting father-figure so quickly?
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 25 . 11/12
Oh my fucking god, Dick! I can't even…

I probably would've told Slade that Jared told me at the BBQ or something...
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 22 . 11/11
"Maybe he was here for a reason."

Oh my gosh, Dick is starting to fall for it! Stay strong my golden child!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 11 . 10/29
I love the similarities between Ra's al Ghul and Batman's relationship and Slade and Robin's. I guess Batman and Robin just both have a talent for unintentionally attracting bad guys .
Tesla9 chapter 40 . 8/19
I have to admit. Before I even read a sentence of the first chapter I went to end and read the last two chapters because if I didn't then I would have stayed up all night reading and I could also tell that this story is most likely full of emotional termoil for me and I don't want to hyperventilate over another fanfic. Anyways, the Last two chapters are really good and when I get the time I will read the whole story. I know I spoiled the story for myself by read ing the last two chapters but th are was no way I was reading this if it wasn't finished. So thank you for finishing it and wish me pick when I read the whole story.
Darke13 chapter 40 . 8/9
I just finished this story in 3 days. And can I say wow? I love the depth you have given the characters. Especially Slade, it is so easy to just make the bad guy a bad guy, but you managed to make a real antagonist of him. I feel like I really connected with the characters. Thank you for writing this!
RedQueenOfMine chapter 40 . 8/2
That was really fun to read! I really liked how you characterized Robin/Nightwing & Slade.
It was great to have other people's POV too, I loved it. I liked how there was such a great cast of characters.
Also, I was screaming in head NIGHTWING a few chapters ago, that was fantastic. (Anything about the last confrontation was just perfect, really.)
So thanks for posting this story!
The Four Eyes chapter 40 . 5/13
wow, what. a. ride.
can't believe i read this in 2 days lol
but it was hard to put down :)
i loved... everything, probably?
ffn messes up the heart emoji, so... imagine a heart! or like 50 heart
yeah, lots of heart
you also definitely deserve a hug for this, and a pat in the back, and a special place in my heart~
The Four Eyes chapter 38 . 5/13