Reviews for Northern Star
helloyesimhere chapter 40 . 7/27
This story was amazing!
shippertrash chapter 40 . 7/1
I started this fic back in 2012 and for some reason left it hanging by the last 5 chapters. I finally came across it again and am very glad I took the time to finish it. My favourite scenes were always the ones where things got heated between Slade and Dick, especially when Dick talked back or outsmarted him and Slade would give him the crazy danger eyes. Lovely story to read X amount of years later, and I look forward to revisiting it in a few more years.
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 40 . 6/24
This whole entire fic has been an epic journey. You never knew what was going to happen next. The story toyed with our minds. There was absolutely no black and white; no one was completely wrong, and no one was totally in the right either. The characterization was spot on, and their personalities weren't sacrificed for the sake of a dark fic. It wasn't excessively dark either, not like some I've had the misfortune of reading, and perhaps it wasn't truly dark at all. Just... more mature. And dare I say "realistic"?

I'm not sure if I was on the "Turn Robin Evil" or the "Escape From Slade" team. Watching him being truly corrupted in the fic would have been intriguing (it was fun to read that in In Too Deep), but at the same, I was mentally biting my nails, hoping that he got away in one piece. Geez...what a dilemma.

In short, fantastic piece of fanfiction. Carry on, dear fellow!
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 25 . 6/24
Later on in this story, Dick admits that he might have decided to trust Slade if he had reacted differently. I wonder... would you be interested in writing something on that? That would be... fun...
firelass19 chapter 40 . 5/31
... fudge. I was going to use the actual f-bomb but then I realized that you never used it once but you still conveyed epic darkness and everything. You're just that good. I honestly don't know where to start but there are two words popping up in my mind right now: thank. You. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! This fic was awesome. I never like Night wing in canon because I hated the fact that my little robin was growing up but this... fudge, you might as well replace the comic books abd tv shows because. This. Was. Awesome. When I re-read this 200k monstrosity (it will happen one day, I'm sure), I'll try to review each and every lovely chappie because this fic deserves it. The amount of thought you put into developing each character touched heart because I hate it when a character goes OC or is just acting plain stupid. I love each and every perspective you wrote about, the character development, everything. This was the full package. It was perfect. Thank you.
Awesomesauce11 chapter 40 . 5/24
This was so epic, I can't even find words. The vocabulary was exquisite! The plot was very well thought through, it was thorough, it was edgy. There were parts where I literally felt like crying! The character development ease on point, the personalities were dead on, and the timeline was worked well. This was amazing, and it's definitely a favorite of mine. Well done!
Awesomesauce11 chapter 35 . 5/23
NIGHTWING! NIGHTWING! NIGHTWING!
Awesomesauce11 chapter 26 . 5/22
FAVORITE CHAPTER!
Yonnax chapter 40 . 4/2
I'm kind of late reviewing I know, but I had to tell you this... this fanfic was the best! I feel bad for myself for finishing reading it XD
Usually I don't tend to read long fanfics but I couldn't stop and I didn't want to. It was amazing how everything was planned out and organized and how you presented each character in your on way (still sticking to the original of course). I liked how you focused to explain the bad guy's perspectives and beliefs instead of just the good guys. And especially Robin's develpoment and internal conflict between good and evil, the way he ended up kind of between was very realistic in my opinion. His relationship with Slade was... fascinating.
That was truly a masterpiece, thank you very much. I hope you'll continue writing, you're certainly great at it (very!)
eralita766 chapter 40 . 3/16
What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it! I felt that this a very realistic portrayal of what could have happened here.
shieldings chapter 40 . 3/7
This was so good! I loved the way that you blended the comic and tv verses! Your Adeline and Joey were spot-on, and I cried, a lot, at all of the Bruce/Dick bonding moments. All of the dialogue callbacks the mind games, the constant crushing dread, just ughhh perfect. So good!
Robindanewsie chapter 33 . 2/25
THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING! You are such an amazing writer! I love newsie caps too. I think Dick kinda looks like Racetrack from the Newsies movie. YOU SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING 'CAUSE OF SWEET COTTAGE CHEESE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRATIONAL TO ME AND MY OWN WRITING!
G chapter 40 . 1/12
Omg omg omg omg! U did amazing it's so hard to find good docs like these good job! And keep writing! I would love if this story actually happened in marvel! And I love love to read a comic about this! U did everything perfect!
shouldbestudying chapter 40 . 12/15/2015
I usually don't review but I feel like I'm obligated to do so now after reading this super long and awesome fic. I absolutely loved it even though I normally don't like to read Robin's apprentice fics. The characters felt real and the plot seemed realistic while it still hold that same feeling the tv show had. It took me a long time to finish mostly because I had to take a long break from reading it after Dick had escaped from Slade since I was just too relieved for him and at the same time afraid he would be captured again. Over all I want to thank you for writing this and sharing it with us to enjoy and I hope you keep writing still because you are obviously talented writer.
mystery chapter 40 . 10/30/2015
I loved it. though it took me 3 days to finish it. make more please.
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »