Reviews for Northern Star
The Four Eyes chapter 40 . 5/13
wow, what. a. ride.
can't believe i read this in 2 days lol
but it was hard to put down :)
i loved... everything, probably?
ffn messes up the heart emoji, so... imagine a heart! or like 50 heart
yeah, lots of heart
you also definitely deserve a hug for this, and a pat in the back, and a special place in my heart~
The Four Eyes chapter 38 . 5/13
loved it c:
The Four Eyes chapter 36 . 5/13
B: "it's only help if he wants it!"

five seconds later
B: "i have to help Dick" even though he doesn't want it
NW: *beats Batman down* dude, get out of the way
B: DICK Y U DO THIS

world's greatest detective
except when it comes to the batkids
The Four Eyes chapter 35 . 5/13
"this probably was a little more form-fitting than his Robin costume"
i mean
sure
if by form-fitting you mean "practically body paint"
yeah
sure

(Nightwing 3
Nightwing's snark 333
mentions of Nightwings #1 butt of the DC universe 33333333)
The Four Eyes chapter 34 . 5/13
NNNNNNIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHTTTTTWWWWIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGG?
The Four Eyes chapter 28 . 5/12
Jared survived this chapter.
nothing else matters.
(‿)
The Four Eyes chapter 26 . 5/12
i feel like i should be horrified.
instead, i'm really excited.
huh.
at the same time, this chapter was extremely agonizing. (which was... awesome?)
so
i'm really not sure if i'm a sadist or a masochist, here.
but yeah, i'm happy c:
The Story Siren chapter 40 . 4/30
Goddamn. A story that made me review during the reading process and not just at the end in reflection. An unprecedented feat. Great work. I now need to go read the sequel!
The Story Siren chapter 28 . 4/29
Jared. Jared Jared Jared. Jared. I wrote Jason in my review and didn't realize it until the last minute. By then it was too late to change. I was too worked up to realize it. His name is Jared. And I'm SO glad he's alive. My heart was POUNDING during this chapter- I thought my chest would burst. God, that was intense. Dick's shooting of Slade was completely IC, if you ask me. You've built him up to the point where his shooting of someone is believable, but his refusal to kill someone is, too. His thought that he could kill Slade is the culmination of all these chapters, and some dark part of me hoped he did. I am so satisfied with this. I trusted you from the start to do this right, and I am not disappointed.
The Story Siren chapter 27 . 4/29
GOD I HOPE THAT SLADE DOESNT MAKE ROBIN KILL JASON... PLEASE NOOOOO. IM SO ANXIOUS GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. Part of me hopes it's either Wintergreen or Addie... if Slade makes Robin kill Jason I'm going to throw my phone out a window.
The Story Siren chapter 26 . 4/29
I am seething with hatred. F***ing Slade. Robin CANNOT give in! God, I'm SO frustrated and it's even worse that all my angst stems from a work of fiction! Well done, and at the same time, screw you for the pain! (I don't really mean that last part, but god it hurts)
The Story Siren chapter 25 . 4/29
I. AM. SCREAMING. OHMYGOD. MY HEART IS POUNDINGGGGGG. DICK, YOU'D BETTER RUN LIKE THE WIND AND USE YOUR ABILITIES AS A GYMNAST AGAINST HIM. CLIMB THE TREES, CIRCUS BOY!
The Story Siren chapter 22 . 4/29
I don't normally review in the middle of a story that's completed... I wait until the end and do a looooong review of my opinion of the whole story. But GODDAMN i just have to say that your story is making me so anxious and angsty with every chapter... my emotions are in just as much turmoil as Robin's are. Just... goddamn. I keep thinking "hang in there, buddy! Don't crack!" But then Slade says something logical but THEN I remember all the sh** he's pulling behind Robin's back and I'm like "No! Resist!" All over again. Anyways, I'm going to read on!
Great story
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 32 . 2/26
I'll be honest, I really want Wintergreen to be the one to take Slade down for Slade's own good. AMAZING story, and your portrayal of Slade fascinates me to no end. Thanks for sharing your talent with the world!
Have a delightful day,