Reviews for The Love Boat
Cutie Moon chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
so cute love it
issa chumacera chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
please continue... add more chapters and it would be a great story! (well... it's great already!)
Glyde Dranzer chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
thats a good story!
Kate chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How sweet!
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I LOVED it! It was so cool. I am kinda wierd, i like teen romance like from 13 years old through twentyes. I love Card captors also. that is not wierd though. Thank you for writing that I always love a good teen romance story that is not to long yet long enough. Arigato.

Jenna N.

p.s. I like the way you sticked to the story sort of.I mean, you know LI kun with Sakura chan and Kero hating Li. I love that! Thank you!
Yamazaki Takash lover chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Hey very Kawaii! I loved it alot alot! I am glad to see that some other people love CY relationship. I mean SS is sweet but I love YC!

well please wright more like that it was wonderfull!

HUGs n LUVs,

~*~*Yamazaki lover*~*~
Ying-Fa chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Iloved it. so touching
shiroi nami chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Waiiiii, my little Chiharu is all grown up and getting pregnant! See i told you that it was a good idea to post it, see how many positive responses you've gotten so far? Like Usagi-chan said, you stay away from volleyball cuz it's DB's or Yamazaki's turn to serve, w/out a net! LoL! Anyway, you better review all of my stories because i can always tell the whole bus that you're a teen parent! J/k i think people are going to assume Little Sakura is crazy now but don't because i'm just really Hyper. Don't forget to review stories!

~*Little Sakura*~
Cherry Blossom5 chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
That was sooooo sweet. I mean it. I think the YC having a baby is much better than SS having a baby right away. I think you shouldwrite more stories like this. E-mail me when you do!
Silver-Cherry chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
KAWAII! this was so Kawaii!
inabsentia chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
great fic! only that was bothering me was how alone tomoyo must have felt among those couples. i mean, does she get her chance at a happily ever after?
Atomic Chainsaw chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Pretty good fic.I say this and I really dont like Sakura and Syoaran fics.(Tomoyo should have Sakura)Nevertheless,this was a good writing.