Reviews for The Wiccan Warriors
I love reading this. Please write more chapters. Please Please PLEASE
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Please make more. These chapters are so fun to read. ;) (:
Guest chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
Please write more. I love reading them. Please? :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Rhea chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I watch Charmed too
Child of The Sea and Wisdom chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
BrendaM chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Isn't Percy going to give the girls a present by the I LOVE your stories their awsome and have lots of action keep the good work
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Isn't Percy going to give the twins a present? Jut sayin by the way I love your stories their awsome and have lots
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aww I heart tiggy
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
This is great I love it
MythicalGirl17 chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Would you plz continue the story soon? It's summer and I have a lot of time so I have spent it reading and re-reading "Demigods and Vampire" and "The Wiccan Warriors". Your story was thr first one I read as a crossover on fanfiction and I have loved it ever since. Please don't stop. I may be just one reviewer but trust me, your story is AWESOME! Now if you plz update soon. I really want to know what's gonna happen next!
FYI: This is the longest review I've ever written.

AMBRICO and PERCABETH FOREVER!

I love Amber and ALEX. They're soo funny and I also love how you put in the Night World characters with Percy Jackson and co.

For this story, I'll always be ur #1 Fan and if u think that no one cares about this story, then u my friend r terribly wrong!
BugzBunay chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
Really nice! And it was somewhat of a break from the drama and action. I could beta you, if you want. According to a source *cough my brother cough cough* I am good at helping with ideas and writer's block. PM me of your interested :)