Reviews for The Dastardly Diner
Crazy Jae chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
All right, this is the third one I read of yours, and I love it! Its almost like you really are Lemony Snicket, you have the style down so well!
lauren chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
sunny cant speak full sentences like that and i think i like the real series better srry!
The dude with the tattoo chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
AWESOME... :D
Nikki-TDI chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
O.O this story was completely awesome, I just had to read it through the end...! YOU ROCK!
notidentifiedyet chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
*Shocked* Well that was a shock,why would Dominic do such a thing. If by the worse is yet to come I hope that it means no one will die especially Gustav since he just came back to life.
notidentifiedyet chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
I am so happy you updated! That was a long list of dangerous things that one should avoid but it was hilarious... AND I KNEW IT JOSEPHINE WAS A VFD MEMBER! you are one talented writer.
notidentifiedyet chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
I am so sorry 4 not reviewing earlier and im also sm- anyways i am really liking how this story is going but i really hope you tell your readers how Gustav survived since Olaf drowned him I also the way you are incorporating the items from the past to reveal the Baudelaires future.

I am SOOORY but there wasnt wi-fi in the place i stayed in
sliz225 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
FINALLY! The sugar bowl is revealed . . . sorta. I guess we'll never know what the engraving was, but the map is promising. Poor Beatrice! I'm glad she's okay. This story is heating up.
notidentifiedyet chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Sorry for thelate revies i had to go to Peru and then to Australia to go home Great two chapters Especially six when The Baudelaires find the Sugar bowl but by guessing Lemony Snicket's style and how you mimick it then i predict that just when you are about to tell us Sally or Falo ro Mr. Dominic or the No hair But beard or Hair but No Beard Come up and say "what are you doing"
sliz225 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Come on, a CLIFFHANGER! I'm sooo close to finding out what's in the sugar bowl, and you STOP?

Poor Baudelaires. They're never going to get a decent night's sleep, are they? Constant cleaning, constant work-very canonlike. Great chapter-keep writing.
sliz225 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Oooh, the sugar bowl, I was wondering when it would make an appearance!

I can't wait for more. Sally seems like a volunteer, but I love how you keep her ambigous. This is an encouraging chapter!
sliz225 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Sorry for the uber-late review!

Really good chapter. The two villians are realistically evil, and I love the reference to Violet's inventing skills - -something that's been kinda under-emphasized in this fic.

Remember, Sunny's a great cook, so it makes more sense for her to be in the kitchen.

This is going places. Keep writing!
notidentifiedyet chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
*Checks watch* Oh my im late anyways great two chapters i must apologize though it is unpredictable the man with a beard but no hair and the woman with hair but no beard i look forward to next chapter
sliz225 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
And the world's most evil villians strike again!

Ah, the Baudelaires. The moment they find another volunteer, she disbelieves them and leaves to man a heavy spotlight all night. You seem to have something against the orphans getting a decent night's sleep-though I kinda like it.

Definitely a promising chapter. Don't forget to make each piece of dialogue a separate paragraph. The reference to Jacque was beautiful. Nice work!
sliz225 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Yay, two chapters! The first is especially good. After all the misery-yes, I know, another series of UNFORUTNATE events, but still-it's nice for the orphans to meet somebody (seemingly) trustworthy and helpful. Don't woory, your use of the name SEBALD hasn't gone unnoticed. I'll have to be on the lookout for her using Sebald's code. (Did you know that one of the managers in THE PENULTIMATE PERIL actually spoke in Sebald's code when he explained the bell system to the Baudelaires? Look it up!)

LOOOVED your version of Pandora's Box. The reeference to the hinterlands is especially brilliant. I can't wait for more.