Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Mistake
Bharadwaj Goda chapter 1 . 1/11
This does not do justice to the torrent of emotions that might have been felt by the people in the story. I'd like for it to be much more "realistic" than it is. Having said that, this was a well written piece but I can tell that the writer needs more experience in shaping an already established character. Creating a character is easy, building upon is another story altogether.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/13/2017
brilliant really enjoyed this was hooked going to read your other stories now keep up the good work
Arcturus chapter 30 . 8/1/2017
Still enjoying; a prominent oops in this chapter:
Harry turns away from the memorial that turns into a statue of baby Harry and his parents. BUT: That statue is in Godric's Hollow - NOT in Ottery St. Catchpole. Different villages. As for a large portion of the villagers being wizards - that is true at Godric's Hollow, but not at O St. P. The only wizarding families in O St P are the Weasleys, the Diggorys, and the Lovegoods.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Okay...
Chinamcgee chapter 43 . 11/14/2016
It was lit
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
Then go read something else and let the rest of us enjoy it.

I've enjoyed this story so far. I'm hoping the rest of the story is as enjoyable as the first few chapters were.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Sorry but your magical battle and this plot line is lame. It lacks any kind of creative spark whatsoever.
grovepjp chapter 43 . 9/10/2016