Reviews for His Salvation
FicreaderT chapter 55 . 5/6/2012
Wow, he's almost too good to be true (I suppose, technically, this is a work of fiction, but you know what I mean...) and I'm glad everything finally worked out for Sam and Steve. I very much enjoyed both parts 1 & 2 of this series and am exited for part 3. Great story!
Runner043 chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
Hi! I've been working my way through HF-0 stories and came to yours. I've been enjoing it very much and just wanted to let you know.
Kaly18 chapter 55 . 1/29/2011
Awesome way to end it Michelle! Im so glad Caroline and Danny are getting married - the comment about marrying for Grace was perfect. Love the way each of them are finding themselves swept into these new relationships.
francis2 chapter 55 . 1/24/2011
Vienna is beautiful! This was a great ending.
francis2 chapter 53 . 1/24/2011
That was very sweet. It would be better to read with more white space in between. Maybe you could edit it a bit. I loved it none the less.
moonjat54 chapter 55 . 1/23/2011
I enjoyed the trip Michelle. Good story.
mystery of the mist chapter 55 . 1/23/2011
I'm so sad to see this story end, but I'm DEFNITELY looking forward to the next one! I can't wait for it!

I really liked this chapter. Steve knew where she wanted to go-so cute!

Thanks for a great story!
kimber1461 chapter 55 . 1/23/2011
HAHA! Good ole Steve! I knew it as soon as she said it's where she would have wanted to go.

This has been an amazing story, and I'm anxiously looking forward to the nest one!

As for the visa issues...my daighter went to India and had to have a visa, but she'es been to South America several times, and is going to Greece soon, and no visa is required for those. I really think it depends on the country, and I think Austria wouldn't be that strict. She would have to show her passport when she goes through Vienna customs, but I'm sure Steve packed that LOL. Anyway, it doens't matter to me either way. This was a fantastic story, and I"n sure your next installment will be also! (Sits at computer tapping fingers while wating impatiently for the new story!)
Betherzz chapter 54 . 1/23/2011
great chapter ;) LOL danny for tellin her dad they would go with them (well in his defense not all women mean it when they say they wanna spend the whole day in bed) kono & her seal cute ;) and cant wait to see what happens with the 2 of them ;) as for steve & sam there is no way in hell he could get her out of the country without her knowing, no offense but since 9-11 every single visa has to be signed and sent to that countries consulate and has to be approved along with a set of fingerprints most times, so unless hes stayin stateside, she knows where hes takin her (again no way in hell government or no government backing or not, no way around getting a visa to travel to another country without the whole application process, 2 pieces of picture id, birth certificate, a background check, and most of the time a set of fingerprints for them to make the decision to approve or deny the application process, even military personel need that kinda stuff and just because once 10 years ago you visited a country does not make that visa good (90 minimum advance application process and the visa is usually only good for 30 to 60 days unless its a work visa to work in a different country and those are sent with special aps from employeers along with your personal ap) not something you can pull off no matter who you know in the government, not even the president can approve an application for a travelers visa to a different country (he can approve them for visitors to the us personally but not without the scrutiny of a background check done by the pentagon or department of defense and probably the secret service too) why people plan weddings and honeymoons that far in advance (yes i have a bit of experience with that LOL spent my honeymoon traveling europe and south america for 3 months when i got married to my exhusband and i had to drive to the embassy to get one of the visa's (even though it had been applied for 9 months in advance and i barely made the plane had like 4 or 5 minutes to spare after going through security) and i had a daddy high ranking military official that had connections on the hill and an office in the white house, and i got them all but 1 and it happened to be the first country we were visiting so i had to drive to chicago and fly out from there and swap out flying plans less than 24 hours in advance) so i know no matter what steve did for sam there was no way in hell (unless he forged her signitures which could get both their visas cancelled and honestly they are so strict about the application processes that there is no way they didnt notice her signiture on the application for visa did not match the drivers license and the other picture id along with her passport signiture) anyway sorry i dont mean to burst the fiction bubble but in reality there is no way to surprise anyone for a honeymoon outside of the united states as long as both people are american citizens (and i am pretty sure all countries you are from have the same application process for all travelers to their countries, just ask for different forms of id since not all coutries have a government issued drivers license) its a great story so far, cant wait to see what comes next
moonjat54 chapter 54 . 1/23/2011
Danny needs to learn to ask Caroline before making plans, even if it is with her parents. LOL

Kono and Tony are a good fit. I hope he isn't called up for a while but we all know that is not likely.

And we still have to wait to find out where the honeymoon is really going to be...darn.
moonjat54 chapter 53 . 1/23/2011
It's okay to be mushy. A perfect wedding night for the lovely couple. They are very lucky.
jennifer-1490 chapter 53 . 1/23/2011
I love your story, but I hate having to read really long paragraphs. You should break them up, it makesmthem easier to read.
kimber1461 chapter 52 . 1/21/2011
HAHA! I guess seeing Steve finally get to take the plunge lit a fire under Danno! Cute chapter!
moonjat54 chapter 52 . 1/21/2011
It looks like Danny is getting impatient but I am with Caroline on this. It should be a special day for her and he just will have to wait.
francis2 chapter 52 . 1/21/2011
Aww, sweet, I really like that you gave these two a chapter of their own. It's short, but hey, so is Danny. Hehe.