Reviews for The House Always Wins
PhoenixFire777 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
They're really sweet. and you have illustrated well that their love is true, but really, I don't think Snow deserves to be called son of a bitch, I mean, thats an insult to all the real bitches, as in, female of dog in the world, and also the puppies. what have dogs and bitches and puppies done wrong for them to deserve the insult of being called Snow? And Biblical sense is often not to be considered, seeing that Finnick and Annie both live in the virtual future.
Other than that, this is awesome.
-Phoenix xD
yay chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is really sad, and really nicely written.
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I hate but love how you make everything in this couple's point of view seem so surreal and characteristicly right.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Really liked this! I think you did a lovely job writing this. Keep up the awesome work!
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
A great story! Awww... Finnick and Annie... They're my favourite couple in Hunger Games and you did them justice! :)
FeelsLikeStormingACastle chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
awww. this is so cute! it almost made me cry. i love finnick and annie. i could so see that happening. great story. keep writing

-Annie-
ForeverSinging chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awww- this made me really sad :( but then it got all sort of happy at the end!

Great, fantastic writing!
kab16 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
i liked this. i never thouight about the capitol choosing who'd be picked, thats brilliant.

and i really liked this line: The arena is going to open its mouth and swallow you whole. In the Games, you're not playing against the other tributes; you're playing against the Capitol and they always win."

cute and sad. great story.
HalfAgony chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awww, that's so adorable in that tragic, I need a box of chocolate and tissues now kind of way. I'd never thought that the Capitol would rig the reaping in D4, but now that you write about it, that makes sense.

Beautifully written, wonderful job. :)