Reviews for The Language Barrier

And a great idea!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Lovely!
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
The conclusion is delicious. You definitely have a talent for writing :D (which is good for me, since I'm a drarry fan, this is more stuffs to read :DD)
Tread Softly chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Well this is just bloody gorgeous. I've got this intense weakness for stories about injuries/handicaps and hurt/comfort in general. And fluff on top of that. So this just fits the bill perfectly. What's more, it was written by YOU who, due to Dragon Keeper, I've titled the Master of Harry/Draco. So yeah. It's perfect.
MiraMira chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very Cute. I wish it was a full story though, because it's an adorable idea. Would you ever consider making it into one? I'd love to see how Harry lived as a Healer pre-Malfoy, know what happened to Malfoy to cause both his eardrums to tear, how they reacted when they first saw each other, etc etc. Anyways, I'm surprised there are so few review.

Good job!

Seriously think about elongating it )

~Miranda
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Even without explicit sex, you create such sexual tension. I love it. I first found your Ashes to Ashes on LJ. Do you have more there? or are all your fics here on FFN?

You write beautifully.
CrystalMichelle chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this was super adorable... i wonder though what Draco was trying to sign to Harry.
cjnicole chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Love it love it! Too bad it's a oneshot... :'(
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Aw, this was such an adorable story. I love the way you describe things, your writing style was very interesting to read. This was my favorite line: Harry felt a strange leap somewhere behind his ribcage at the action and he looked surreptitiously over his shoulder as though checking to see if his supervisor was walking past… as though they'd been doing something obscene.

I'm not sure why, but I really like it. x)

Anway, great job!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
The Funnest Language To EVER Learn ;)

YYWKMN.
Rawr.Fierce Kitty chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Does it really have to be a one-shot?(:

It was a great read! Great job! :D