Reviews for What a Heart Can Take
NotThatWord chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
thats exactly the kind of dad he'd be. and where was parker?
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Loved it!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hi there,

I just loved this chapter...Could so imagine Booth finding the underwear belonging to his daughter...Love how he instantly calmed one Bones comforted him...Loved their makeout session...

'God, how, after all this time, could he make her feel so needed and loved without it ever — not once — seeming boring, routine.'...

And you know that that is so so true of these two...They never would be boring...ever! Had to laugh in the end with the comment about running the background check...

Ger
legggate chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOl I love to see Bones being a bit concerned too. I think they need to have a daughter so Booth can be the over protective father. And Yes over protective dads do go nuns the first time they see the "sexy" underwear and the dress for the first dance. It is way too funny to watch. I will never forget the look on my husband's face when he, in his words, first realized that the Boob Fary had visited our daughter. Thanks for sharing.
aplacecalled chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I enjoyed this. Very funny, and sweet to see B/B so far in the future.
Sheytune chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This line made me laugh:

"What are we going to do then? I'm gonna have to get some scary ass weapon and leave it right next to the front door."

"Maybe an ax."

"Yes, that would..." He paused, brow constricting as she shook with silent laughter. "Oh, you were being sarcastic."

I can totally see Booth being a ridiculously overprotective father of a teenage girl.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
yay! so cute. booth is so protective, and bones is so...logical. typical. and wonderful :)
Kalidris chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
ui ... heaven help him *lol*. cute story )
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Cute :0)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh, how I love "future Brennan & Booth, together and in love for years and years"! You always make me smile with these fics. :-)
Adgie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
That was adorable. I loved it. I loved the story and the way it was written. Good Job!
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, I really felt for Booth. Poor guy. lol At least he's got Brennan to cheer him up. :D
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This fic was freaking adorable! I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again...We better see them having a baby and the baby better be a girl! :) Awesome job sweetie!