Reviews for Unraveling
Catmint chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Fantastic writing. You've captured the emotions really well, and I love how you've used them to drive her. It's heartbreaking and tender at the same time.
Amilyn chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
This is so good...you do very nice stuff with showing Ziva's discomfort, anxiety, confusion, uncertainty, and foreboding. I like the choices you make about her teaching Abby to throw knives, Tony saying that women in this country take kickboxing, asking her if she's even enjoying this...and her choking out the thing that's making her desperate, the thing that makes her cry. Really nice.
tiva2121 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
I think you should continue the story and your right I would die from laughing sooo hard if Tony punched Eli in the face!
Nahau Moondust chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Tony will protect you.
Nahau Moondust chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
What with the gun under the pillow.
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
You would think Ziva could just stay.
calzonatopia chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Oooh that was GOooOOOooD!
TWHATT18 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
YOU SHOULD FINISH started out sooooo gooddd!
AngelDiabolique chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
A/N: Man, would I love to see Tony punch Eli David in the face.

You and me both, hon, you and me both. Stellar story, well writen!
Seosh chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
That was so emotional at the end. Very well written, loved it. Leads perfectly to tomorrows eppy ) thx for this!
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I would love to see that too.

Or Gibbs smack him in the face.

Or both of them.

Good chapter.

And it really left me wanting more...more sex, more explanation, more resolution with Eli...more everything.
Schmaltzy chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
"My father, Tony," she chokes against his neck, her nails scraping his shoulder as she clutches at him. "My father is coming."

And for the first time in five long years, Tony sees Ziva cry.

Honest to god, my heart clenched at those last few lines, they were so incredibly sad.

And, I'll say it again - if this is a rushed job for you, you should work under pressure more often!

(A seriously happy camper)

P.S. I have to make special mention of the quippier "What do you think is going to happen the next time Little Timmy forgets her birthday?". I didn't give that the LMAO earlier that it deserved.
hundan chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
WOW! thtat was WOW left me speechless. It was a intense ending but very fitting. Great story. And yh I want Tony to punch him in the face too, but if he did he would probably get fired so rationally thinking he wont. Oh well we can just write Fanfiction making it happen if it doesnt haha
Betherzz chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
good chapter ;) really cant wait to see what comes next and how tonys gonna help ziva deal with eli showin up, how zivas gonna deal with it (besides the whole lets have some serious rough sex with tony) hows the team going to back ziva up here? hows tony gonna react to eli? how is gibbs gonna react to this? thanks for the good story so far ;)

think all of us would love to see tony punch eli in his face! that guy is one sick son of a bitch, he knew ziva was in trouble, he knew what was happening to her, and he was willing to give up his daughter to a bunch of terrorists... i hope tony does it, then mcgee and gibbs follow suit and abby might get in a slap across his face ;) he would deserve it... seriously, what kind of a sick bastard allows his daughter go off on a suicide mission? tony honestly went to africa to get saleem, not bring ziva home, he thought she was dead, and i think he was not expecting to get out of there alive... but he went in anyway, where was eli?
moonfaerie326 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
For the second time in two consecutive days you have made me speechless. Honestly I do not know what I had been expecting but this blows every one of those thoughts out of the water. This was brilliant, and I commend you on such a wellplanned story. Everything played out perftectly, and it was just a beautifully poetic lead into tomorrow nights episode. My anticipation for tomorrow has only become more because of you.

You have such a way with words, and it is really nice to see a talented writers work :). Kudos.