Reviews for Born Anew
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow! This was *really* dark... but *oh-so* good. I'm not usually into the present-tense stories, but I hardly even noticed it with yours. I really like how you included things from the show but added your own twist to it. Very clever. The end bit with Adam and Jenny was creep... especially when he says, "Stay safe!" Ew. If he was feeling a bit peckish Adam would have just eaten her. You create the disturbing vibe really well. Kudos!

Yes, I always felt sorry for Adam and just wanted to give him a hug. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for him to be eaten by a monster that had taken on his mother's form. That is just so sad.

Well, I'm off to the sequel.
Dubu Jorim chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
O.O nice
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
*grinning* This was a treat to read! Very enjoyable. :D I loved how you crafted the Alpha!Vamp and Eve and creating Adam into a new "being." Awesomeness! :)
JJBluebell chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMFG i really love this! i saw an Adam/Eve(mother of all) vid and now i'm obsessing about them! i really really hope you continue! i love this ssooo much! its amazing! PLEASE UPDATE *BIG CUGGLE* XD JJ
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I know I should feel sorry for Adam becoming all Alpha and Evil, but it was so interesting to see him like that. Fantastic job, loved this story.
AM83220 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
First, I really have to compliment you on your imagination; this is heck of an idea for Adam! It's also poetic justice for the Winchesters, given how quickly Dean gave up on rescuing him from Hell. Speaking of which, how did Adam get free of the cage for the alpha vampire to capture?
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You already know how much I love this story and its sequel AND that I REALLY want you to write another sequel, but I've always wondered, what exactly did Adam slam on the table that Samuel got all upset/excited about?
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was awesome! And I totally enjoyed the disarm joke. Gramps has no sense of humour.

I just realized: Grandpa Soup (aka Samuel Campbell, geddit?) actually got turned into...soup.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I'm gonna have to quote Dean on this and go with "Freakin' insane."

Wow. That was quite the trip. Like...just...I have goosebumps dude.

Now, ONWARDS, TO THE SEQUEL.
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hm, well, I have to say that this is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a few weeks. It's pretty amazing, y'know. Just enough funny, suspense, and horror, the perfect mix.

I think you might just be my new rolemodel or something spectacular like that because, as I said earlier, I like your writing.
Ciya chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
'Disarm' LOL! Even vampires can have a sense of humour.

A creature only known as 'Orphan' is creepy. Great story.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This honestly gave me chills - chills, I tell you! It can't be over. That's just not right. Now I kinda, really want to see Sam and Dean deal with their Alpha - or should I say SUPER-Alpha, since Alpha-Vamp says he's MoM's best baby yet - orphan little brother, who not only killed their grandpa, but ATE him! And damn, just when I thought I couldn't like him any more than I already did (I kinda, sorta, really hate gramps). So, yeah, more evil Alpha!Adam, please?
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow. Really creepy. Alpha Adam is creepier than Ghoul!Adam. I kind of want to know more about him. Its sad that Adam might like his monster family better than his human family. And I do have to say, Adam did the one thing Dean wished he could have done. Guess its going to be one awkward family reunion with lots of tomato soup. I hope you give them that. :)
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really hope you are planning to continue... So, you left out what Adam was, like what he's the Alpha of or whatever, on purpose, right? I love the whole MoM thing and the Alpha!vamp and Grandpa and everything! Can't wait for the secrets to be reveled! Update soon!
emmau chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very creepy. This was a good horror read, with its spiraling format so that it seemed more and more suffocating and scary. I liked it a lot.