Reviews for Reflection of the Moonless Sky
mittarimato chapter 18 . 1/8
Heh, wow. If I hadn't followed this fic I never would have realised it had continued. I actually had completely forgotten about it, and now that I've re-read the entire thing, I can't understand how that came to happen. Because I love it.
The world building you've done is amazing, for one; it's believable and immersive and flows nicely along the story instead of being just thrown in your face. (If that makes sense?) For another, the characters have depth to them and a there always seems to be a purpose for each, so it doesn't take away from the story. Also, I love Aizen disgustingly overpowered and always five steps ahead, haha. :)
I don't even know what I'm saying, just I love this thing and I wish there were more well written Aizen/Ichigo fics like this. Love you for writing it. 3
Kimikozumi chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
I love, love, love, loved(!) the AizenxIchigo scene here. It was so damn sexy. Oh my goodness. I don’t actually think you need to change anything. I think it’s fine the way it is. Loving how Ichigo is responding to Aizen. Ahh. Also really enjoying Aizen’s backstory. Good job!
Sariniste chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
Wow! Amazing chapter! So glad you've started this story up again. I'm going to read the whole thing over from the beginning. But please keep on going — this is one of my favorites!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
I'm glad to see you back ! I missed you and this story lol :D ! It been years but I never forgot this story and I literally gasped for breath in shock when I saw it! This totally made my week :) ! Also great chap! Can't wait till next time bye!
Nokado chapter 18 . 11/17/2017
Nice. Waiting for more moments and stories like this.
lusifcr chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
Omg omg omg. There's an update. And omg, I'm dying its so amazing like Jesus christ.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
Wow, an awesome update, tnx! :)
Scarrletraven chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
Hey! I love the dynamic between Ichigo and Aizen. I'm so glad to see your continuing this story! (I might go back and reread it, it's so good). I also liked that the third consensual feeding between vampires is binding. I wonder if Ichigo is expected to give Aizen a token as well or not, since he's unaware of that fact. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2017
Great story, update if you have time, please? :)
Fandomslayer101 chapter 17 . 5/19/2017
Will this still continue?
Fandomslayer101 chapter 11 . 5/19/2017
YESSS THR TYPE OF FANFIC THAT I WANT AND LOVE
Kimikozumi chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
And, heavy breathing incoming. Damn. You can write some steamy stuff. I really hope you continue. This story has kept me reading all day.
ameliacolours chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
I couldn't imagine what would happen if Ichigo knows what has been done by Aizen...
ameliacolours chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
I love this chapter. It's so unique. So different from another love scene. So breathtaking... I really hope there are more Aizen x Ichigo's scene.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015