Reviews for What Holds Me Together
Abby DiLaurentis chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my god, this was so beautiful T.T
Layra chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please make more chapter
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love this
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awwww, a story to pull at the heart strings! I loved it, great job -
CapriceSquire chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
James crying while blow drying his hair-that mental image totally broke my heart :)

You wrote this at one a.m.? That's amazing! All of my writing goes downhill after 9:30 p.m.-ish :P lol
stupidbabbyaccount chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love it, love it, love it.

Once again, another beautiful story from the wonderful Brittany.

Now I'm gonna hurry up and update my story, since you produced such a wonderful Kames oneshot.

:D
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I LOVE IT.

Oh, gosh, it was just perfect! Kendall shushing James & James wanting Kendall in him again-that whole part was just great. :)

Their fight was really realistic too; I felt like I was actually watching from like a nearby table or something. & you managed to make it where they both didn't just rush back into their relationship & it wasn't a cliche way of getting back together. It just worked & I love it! :D

& then of course, SOOOO hot. I've developed an ever so slight fetish for James riding Kendall & I've actually requested stories about that before. & you wrote it so vividly & while it was extremely hot; it was soo sweet at the same time because they were finally back together. :) & I love the idea of Kendall giving James a necklace!

So overall, wonderful job! The fact that this is dedicated to me kind of blows my mind-thank you so much! I love you! :D Thanks so much for posting this! It was fantastic.
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this was perfect! :D

""Shit. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. It's just, I really can't sleep and I really miss Kendall and I just want him to come back," James said to the unidentifiable figure in the doorway. "James, I am back," came Kendall's voice, and James' heart burst into a million fiery pieces.""

I loved that part! I was like "yes! kendall's back!".. and the love scene was really perfect too :) (this had just the right amount of hurt/comfort and romance)... and I'd LOVE to see a Kogan from you. I write them (they're one of my favorites :D)