Reviews for Ratchet and Clank: The Time After Time
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
So I was wondering if this is an abandoned fic, or if plot is not your friend at this time? Well, if you haven't abandoned this, I would like to see more of Blade's past and what is wrong with him now. He's turning out to be a well rounded oc who fits into the story well.
Thank you for the fic, and keep up the good work! . 3
kierra mcculloug chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I really like this chapter, but the end is kinda confusing. "Ratchet thought he see the faintest of smiles" should really be "ratchet thought he SAW the faintest of smiles". sorry to be a party pooper :(
Lombax15 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Okay, there are a few spelling/grammatical errors here, but that does not destroy the quality of this story! I LOVE IT!
Ratchclank chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
A good Ratchet and clank story :D keep em coming . just make sure you get the grammar right. like i saw a hear instead of here. Oh god when azimuth died i was so sad :O
charlie hozmer chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
hurry up and update this story!
Ratchet Soulraven chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I throughly enjoyed the chapter, but disliked the script-like writing style. I'd much rather read a proper story rather merely insertations.

Still, great work. :)
alaxbird chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
nice to see a new chapter

good job
Temporal abnormalities chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I cannot even begin to describe my love for this story, it's absolutely AMAZING.
ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Five years is slightly off the mark, Sorry! Good Chapter!
ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I like it! Keep up the good work!
Tina Tissue chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well I will admit I am a fan of "Search for Angela" fics and you seam to be on the realistic path (some are realy outlandish). Keep it up I can't wait to read the second chapter. Oh an try to add a bit more description. It will help with the story flow.