Reviews for Unspoken Thoughts with Spoken Intent
PeetaLovesSunsetOrange chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Jeez! How in the world do you write so well? I swear it's better than James Patterson! No joke. It is literally AMAZING!
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I just adored this story. It melted my heart. I was almost in tears thinking that Aang was about to choose his Avatar duties over Katara. I really liked your description of their fears and how they decided they are going to be together no matter what. Please write another one and thanks for posting it.
BenignViewer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Great little sotry. As always your writing is captivating and you makes this scene so sweet as the two of them struggle to understand each other in the context of their life together. Very well done, loved how Aang was giving her the chance to opt out and sharing his insecurites before the 'sort-of' proposal came up. Very well done. Loved the sweet line at the end.

My heart already knows this stroy is fantastic,

It's just taking my typing fingers a little longer to cath up ;)

Keep it up!

Regards; The

~BENIGNviewer~
CalleighB chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I held my breath waiting to see where this was going. I enjoyed every line and I loved the way you handled his guilt and her acceptance of his position. Big responsibilities for a boy and a girl. Nicely done!
Leonor 'Ner chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Two words...

LOVED IT!

Thanks for the sweet story _
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow. This is a very good Kataang one-shot! I enjoyed it! _-
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
MM! Alright! I'm so glad you came back with this Kataang one-shot. I assume it's a one-shot and you just left the 'complete' off, right? If not.. then another chapter of this where they maybe told the gang about their decision, or even their actual wedding.. well that'd be awesome, but if it is indeed 'complete', then it was done quite wonderfully. I hope you get more of these thoughts while driving around more often! Though don't think too much and get into an accident! That'd be awful.

Anyway, again.. great job with this. The way you capture the Katara and Aang relationship is just great. Leave it to Aang to overthink things, but I loved how you had Katara handle it.