Reviews for Blame It On The Changes
buffylovesfaith chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
This is so cute, I loved it. I love childhood friends to lovers AUs :) I just wish it was finished!
Infinii chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
3 years, update?!
natalya3721 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
:) amazing!
Hercules8 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I like this story, please continue it if at all possible.
B.B-T.W-FUFFY-Calzona chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hello, just stopping by to say we miss you and your story!
Seiryu chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
wow this chapter is so emotional (the flashback with Faith and Buffy's promise)...

I'm wondering what Buffy is going to answer to Faith... I expect a denial because Buffy is prone to think too much...

Well, you diserve a virtual cookie for this awesome chapter xD
usagi-neko chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
I love your fanfic! :) I can't wait for the next chapter! PASAP
Hugin chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
I have a good feeling about this.

I'd definitely like to see them on the run together, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Daryl chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
great chapter but i can't help but think about how worried joyce is going to be if they go through with this plan
texican chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Oh that flashback was adorable. Guess there is going to be an adventure ahead. Yay! I'm so very happy that this story is continuing and looking forward to the runaways on the road.
tenaji chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Brilliant keep the door open lol . Thanks
kpisawesome chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Just re-read the entire story for the third(?) time and I love it even more than I did before
Cmaness20 chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
This story is awesome and oh so funny I found myself cracking up at work. I can't wait till you explore the relationship between them dating now.
rampantjake chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
another fabulous chapter! this is such a sweet and romantic fic and i totally adore it. well worth the wait.

wunderbar!
elfspirit7 chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!