Reviews for Blame It On The Changes
B.B-T.W-FUFFY-Calzona chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
We are going crazy here without you and your mad writing skills!
Rach5 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Great story looking forward to reading more.
John Nighthawk chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Please give us more good Buffy/Faith action soon. It's way past time for them to get physical.
leothelion chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
please next chapter the wait is killing me
Senehta chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Epic ! I'm in love with your stories, really...

Update soon pls :D
Topak chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
This story is so cute. The flashbacks of little B and F are adorable. Nice that Joyce is cool about the whole thing. the years of watching the two grow together helped a lot.
leothelion chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Please please please not so long for next chapter
drdj2006 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
very cute cant wait for more

thanks

DJ
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
eenak chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Okay so I like the fact that "the talk" actually led to them getting together and wasn't drawn out and heartbreaking with even more misunderstandings, even though there was a tad in the beginning...but hey I likes me some drama and angst too as long as it's worked out in the long run :P

I think if I was Buffy, after stumbling upon the whole alley scene, I would've ensured that Faith had done some serious gargling and hand washing before she was allowed some kissage :P but I'm glad that Buffy finally broke down and told Faith that she was into her. I kinda figured she would have to take the lead, Faith was all about the flirting and not much with the talking then was left wondering wth she was doing wrong.

I loved Joyce in the series and I loved her reaction to all of this and it's as I would expect, especially with the cute flashback. Even at a young age they wanted it to be forever. Looking forward to the next update!
Silva86 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Yay! Finally together and the flashback was cute. Please keep up the good work and take care.
NoNameName chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
What a delight! Finding this story and reading up to such a sweet, wonderfully written chapter! So excited you started something new! And I am right there with Buffy... totally want a Unicorn at my wedding, too! Thanks for this little treat! Merry Christmas! :0D
rampantjake chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
This chapter was one the best things I've ever read. A touch of angst, a heart to heart and the sweetest flashback in the world. I can't put into words just how much I loved this chap, it is absolutely fucking awesome!
TheRedPoet chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Another nice chapter. The flashbacks are particularly cute.

The who revelation of love felt it had been done before, but that's okay, you pulled it off okay. It's just me having read too many fanfics.

One thing I don't understand is this whole american thing with having the door open.

Not that I'd want to know about my kids having sex, if I did have kids, but they're 17~ and it's not like they risk getting pregnant.

Obviously the law says 18, but that is a rather stupid law.
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Heh, love how cool Joyce is about the whole thing :) Points for her, and aww shuck, Buffy is sure damn cute as a little kid
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »