Reviews for Blame It On The Changes
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You switch between past and present tense every now and then.

That aside, good job.
Lostmemories203 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
aw. lol. i hope they learn about each others feelings soonn! lol. lovin it! plz update soon!
Alex chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I soo love this story. More soon please. Also I loved Faith's comment about the juice, "define 'almost'" very cute. :)
Senehta chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Another... NOW!

I love this story it's so... so... Dunno it makes my heart all light. Even if they're both blind XD

I Knoooow they'll soon find out about their mutual feeligns. (I'm sure DAMN right coz' if I am not... I'll kill you. French ppl aren't really cool huh ? :D haha joking 8D)

Keep going pls!

Xoxo
kenyon87 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
how much longer are they gonna take to confess to each other, anyways great keep it up and post more soon, rock on! peace:)
slushhy chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Thanks for the story. I'm really liking it, hope you update soon.

peace
somechick chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
nice story here. I can't wait for them to get together :)
Lostmemories203 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
aw cute! lol. I so cant wait til they figure they like each other and finally get together lol. Lovin it! Plz update soon!
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Silva86 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Aww poor Buffy she really is whipped when it comes to Faith, what am wondering is if Faith feels the same way as Buffy and can hide it pretty well or if she is going to fall for Buffy in the near future. Anyway keep up the good work, take care and happy thanksgiving.
lon3lynation chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Aww, I am really starting to love this story.

I like that Buffy snatched Faith's jacket and got Faith thinking she lost it. lol

Faith was totally worried that Buffy was mad at her... hehe

I'm really curious to know how Faith feels about Buffy. Guess we'll find out sooner or later, huh? Looking forward to the next update! ;)
Lostmemories203 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
aw. Poor Buffy.. loving it! plz update soon!
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Sad but AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Whammy chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
But... no! Happy things need to happen. Screw plot development. :)
Daryl chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
oh no. faith is such an idiot. i can't believe it. great chapter by the way. you should really update soon
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »