Reviews for Blame It On The Changes
Daryl chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
omg. i can't wait to read more based on this chapter. i love the sweetness of the collection
VEALIA chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
I am so enjoying this plot. It is very original and I can't wait to see were you will take it.
Daryl chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
great job. feels very genuine for the characters. glad i found this story
brokencow chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Wow, you totally made Faith really cute in this chapter. Good job! Faith is so sweet that she gives her prizes to Buffy. Hmm... I'm sure school will be exciting.
Lostmemories203 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Oh Faith lol. Gotta love her! Lovin it! Plz update soon!
Rampant Jill chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
This is fucking awesome! So sweet and caring and tender which is just what more fics need, an ample amount of backstory with a nice punchline underlying Faith's mischievous streak. This has rocketed into to my fave fics, love this so much!
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
aw! so cute! i'm lovin it so far! plz update soon!
brokencow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yay, an AU about a love sick Buffy. I always find it amusing to see Buffy pining over Faith. Usually it'll be Faith pining. I actually enjoy AUs. You can put a spin on a lot of the characters. Good job, hope to see you continue the story.
missingviolet chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
nice start! always love a love sick buffy.
Rampant Jake chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Fabulous start, I LOVE stories without being held back by all that supernatural nonsense, this is excellent and has really got me hooked! I can't wait for an update...hopefully soon!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
AR -Erithius chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great start to the story :) update soon please.
Senehta chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Aaaahaaaaaa a new story greaaaat ! Cool start with Buffy's crush on Faith, I wanna know what's Faith feeling though ;D

Keep going !

(I've started to translate bark at the moon, i'll post the first chapter soon I think ;D)

Kisses from France :p
EchoEveMorrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ah, the friend AU. :) My fave . . . then again you knew that. I love it so far! You must update very very soon or I may lose my mind and who knows what'll happen; becoming a zombie, gnawing on paper plates, talking to pillows (haha. taylor.), lotsa crazy shit. :P
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5