Reviews for Timeless
maire 53 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is good if you can please try to keep writing this has the makings of a good story
Sanzo2332 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
please do continue i would love to see where this story goes
PoyaBaby chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I thought this song fic was beautiful, I would love for you to continue and see how this fic goes :)
ChihiroZaranai chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
*clapping* it was fantastic! :D *more clapping*
tenko12 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
please continue i want to see what else you'll use for the music part of your story and what will happen next to kagome and sesshomaru
Lexus-Rose chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC is the best in the world
malic12 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my gosh! I actually kind of felt and heard the song as they sang it...sesshy's husky deep baritone with kagome's angelic naturally pitched voice..(don't know what i ) but,,really,it was great! The fic is! You've done well in telling the story..and you've done great...portraying their character...not bad! Keep it up..and use your talent for more gooooddd use (fics/sesskag?) :) updaaaaaatttteee! Pleeeeaaasseee!
The Anti-Stratigist chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love it! Please continue. :)
Greenloch chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i liked it very much! i listened to the song at the same too, you had it spaced out very well, it fit perfectly.

I'm for you continuing this fic!
CelestialDragon219 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i liked it very much. despite that you didn't show much of their character it was true to form. its a believable story. please continue.
Fairy Demon26 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this was awesome. i really hope you continue it. maybe even a flashback on why sesshomaru wants to sing with kagome. i really want to know why he wanted to sing with her. you have the makings of a good story, it doesn't have to be long, but with how you ended it, there's room for more. you could even play on kikyo's jealousy that was hinted at. so, please continue, i can't wait for more.
ANIMELUVER2008 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i must say, i find your idea very interesting. The plotline pulled my attention to it right away, and that hardly happens to me considering new fics unless they're romantic oneshots..

Well, i would like to know what happens next, but i'm not gonna force you to update..

Though please update when u can

Keep up the good work