Reviews for The Dedication in the Book
BrennanBooth chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Great story.

More please :)
bostonlegalgirl chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
All I have to say is WOW! That line where she thanks him for proving her right, that feelings are ephermeral was perfect! Great job and I can't wait to read more.
PercyzBookworm chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
I loved the chapter! D
Dancin' Phalanges chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Wow! lots of angst thus far, hoping it ends up fluffy. Nice writing interested in the ending.
tawny chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Great story, love how you write!
horseninja chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
I hope he tries to talk to her.
hot4booth chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Hmmm. I'm not sure what to think of this scene. I guess I found Booth's actions confusing. I liked/understood Brennan's thoughts about herself as well as about Booth and Hannah. I'm interested in seeing where you go with this story.

I understand about feeling drained from the real show. It's had an effect on my writing as well.
firefly729 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
I had read the first chapter of this but didn't subscribe to it because I think I thought it was going to be a one-shot. I'm really glad you kept going with it. You've done a really good job. I love the last section of that chapter - "displeasure at Hannah's constant presence, resentment from Booth ignoring her, annoyance at his ease in falling in and out of love" - how many fans feel that same way about Booth right now? :P

And this - "all Brennan longed for was to slap him across his zygomatic and shoe him in the mandible" - I admit that I didn't get what you meant at first by the 'shoe' reference, but mainly because when I read that I was grinning and thinking about how no one can punch or slap Booth like Brennan can. :):):) It didn't occur to me that it was supposed to be an illustration of how she mixes up idioms.

Looking forward to how Booth reacts to her telling him to leave, even though he knew she would say it.
my-completeness chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Still loving it! They do (or used to) get really close to eachother so I didn't find it as odd.

Booth is sooooo UnBoothy on really Bones right now! I'm watching the DVDs while it's on a break and Booth is just so awesome! Now not so much!
Rankor01 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Thanks for the update.

I think even if Bones doesn't think that was a perv thing to do, Booth definitely does, and I agree with him. As far as she knows, he's still with Hannah, so he should be able to keep his hands to himself until they talk things out. The source of their pain is all these kinds of misunderstandings and assumptions they keep making about each other. Someone has to put their foot down and be honest and It looks like it will be Booth. He needs to politely decline her request and get her to talk, even if she doesn't really want to.
MentalistLover13 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
I really liked this chapter! It was OOC at all! Great job!:)
KlingonGal8489 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Definitely still liking it, and would love an update ASAP!
cheysma2000 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Thanks for the update. I really wish Bones and Booth could find a way to relax and be around each other. And learn to be together and happy.
nertooold54 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
It's a little unclear how he ends up on top of her, but it seems more love and caring; it is obvious that she doesn't feel physically threatened.
lyssa414 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Just started with this one... And I'm hooked! Please update soon!