Reviews for Hook or Me This Time!
yukine kit chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I believe in fairies
NotInUsages chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Loved it! Keep up the good work :)
NotInUsages chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I loved it good work :)
Alonso chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Garcia would be the cutest Tinkerbell ever
Alligates chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
Aww! That was just... aww! I really want to read Johnny's book now...
ginnytwin95 chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
I'm majorly liking the allusion to a certain redhead :D
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
Dang, this was an awesome fix. I can not believe it took me so long to find it/review it/favorite it! Great fic, and I loved how you incorpirated Peter Pan in it. I kind of wish the book "Hook or Me This Time" was real, 'cause it sounds like something I would like to read. Once again, great story!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
ChocolateDivineDiva chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Wow, this is a terrific story! I would've gone nuts waiting for the updates had I joined earlier. Totally loved those references you snuck in. Especially the Niko Zissou- MGG's role in that movie. Got really curious about Johnny's book. Really fun sounding, and the dedication page was really touching. And the scenes with the team visiting Reid in the hospital was nicely done. I thought someone woulda used the ticking crocodile to freak 'Hook' out at a key point. And I could picture Garcia cleaning out the hospital's gift shop and filling up Reid's room. Thanks for sharing this magnificent tale!
CrapCak chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
i love the ending! i can see spencer being peter pan for sure! LOVE IT!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
I LOVE IT!
Des3510 chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
No we can't stop Reid! He's too busy being a badass
zannabanana chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Great ending!

Too braindead from my trip to think of anything else to say.
SayidRocks chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
Wait! I want to read Johnny's book, lol! Great final chapter, and I wish I could see Garcia in her purple outfit, ha!
the-vampire-act chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
I feel like we should all write a page or ten about how epic you and this story is, but I barely have time to review!

Thanks soso much for a great fic- can't wait 'til you update/created other ones!

Cheers,

-T/VA
Reidemption chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Perfection. Literally. One of the best stories I've ever read on here. Thank you for sharing.