Reviews for Coercion
LyalTeamKisame chapter 30 . 7/15
Yo yo yo, Hey (sorry if I spelled your name wrong). Please even though it's been approximately 2 yrs going on 3 please please please finish the story I've been wondering around on every website to get my hands on a good KisameSakura story. Your story is bomb, There's not a lot of good KS stories and writes very seldmonly decide to write that paring. I was just wondering if I could give you the strength and inspiration needed to countiune the story. And if you can I was wondering if you could throw a little KS pregnancy in there *dramtically sighs* a girl can only wish but thanks for reading my comment when you have the chance.

p.s- If you can't I'll totally understand *cries dramtically*
Rip fic. I still keep checking in on it tho lol
jedimasterjosephine chapter 30 . 4/25
This story is great and I am excited to see where it goes
I'm sorry I'm sorry but I just can't anymore. I was really enjoying this story and the relationship between Sakura and Kisame but omfg you made her so incredibly weak and pathetic during the exchange with Sasuke. She was literally like a useless blubbering schoolgirl and I highly doubt Kisame have allowed her to be so weak. I'm sorry but I just can't continue. The face palming and cringe were too much for me in this chapter./:
WhiteFang001 chapter 30 . 3/25
I really enjoyed this :) any plans on updating it? I would love to read more!
You write kisame and Sakura really well
yankey chapter 29 . 2/4
I've been following this story for years, it's one of my favorites, but because of how you work with the characters and although we had to wait almost twenty chapters for a kiss, it was worth the wait. This fic should receive more recognition but unfortunately this couple is not very popular (and I do not understand, this couple is a love, and I admit that before I did not like it so much but now it is different), can not beat SasuSaku (hatred) But hey, life is like that. I'm not sure if you write this story again, the commitments keep us all occupied and although I would love to not leave them fighting lovers, it's up to you if you come back. I wish you the best wherever you are. Thanks for write.
For the love of God
Please. Contineu
Zhura chapter 1 . 1/15
Please... pleaseeeeeeee
update this fic :'(
It's been almost two years and I miss kisame
SimpleCompromise chapter 30 . 1/2
I hope you update one day! This was a wonderdul read!
SimpleCompromise chapter 29 . 1/2
Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I'm so happy they finally got physical.!
SimpleCompromise chapter 28 . 1/2
Absolutely loved this chapter!
SimpleCompromise chapter 23 . 1/2
LOOOVVVEEEE ITTTT
SimpleCompromise chapter 22 . 1/1
I'm in love with this story!
SimpleCompromise chapter 19 . 1/1
I was so sad to see them argue but I suppose it was necessary thank you for the amazing writing!
SimpleCompromise chapter 18 . 1/1