Reviews for Coercion
Zhura chapter 1 . 1/15
Please... pleaseeeeeeee
update this fic :'(
It's been almost two years and I miss kisame
SimpleCompromise chapter 30 . 1/2
I hope you update one day! This was a wonderdul read!
SimpleCompromise chapter 29 . 1/2
Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I'm so happy they finally got physical.!
SimpleCompromise chapter 28 . 1/2
Absolutely loved this chapter!
SimpleCompromise chapter 23 . 1/2
LOOOVVVEEEE ITTTT
SimpleCompromise chapter 22 . 1/1
I'm in love with this story!
SimpleCompromise chapter 19 . 1/1
I was so sad to see them argue but I suppose it was necessary thank you for the amazing writing!
SimpleCompromise chapter 18 . 1/1
Sooooo perfect!
SimpleCompromise chapter 14 . 1/1
So good! Awesome!
Sasusakui chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
Depression hitting home right now.
Sasusakui chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
No no noooo! I never wanted to get to this point! I have one more chapter left before i have to wait for the next one like everyone else! I cant do it! I dont wanna! Arrggghhhhh but i have to. I love this too much.
Sasusakui chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
This is truly a beautiful story. I can't stop reading now so I have to end this review here unfortunately.
Knifez chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
Please update! Read this whole story in less than 24 hours, I want more :D!
BeccaPearl chapter 30 . 10/14/2016
Oh my gosh! I have to say that I fell in love with your Kisame x Sakura. Before coming across your artwork I thought it was just a little weird that I'd liked the idea of these two to be together. Haha. And now I don't have to worry about being the only one to love these two! I've become in love with this story. With my busy life, I've been only ably to get a chapter or two in by a day. I had to fight my strongest urges to just sit down, in middle of my job, and keep reading. God, I just can't wait to see the next chapter. I feel so nervous that the chapter might never come. The plots are so beautiful and the characters growth is amazingly gorgeous. I know I'm kinda all over in my comment, but it's just hard to keep my excitement bottled up any longer. I am honored to be reading a spectacular well
written fanfic by a very talented artist! Keep up the good work!
Asdfghcvbn chapter 30 . 9/9/2016
This was a really good story, thank you for writing it. And even though it doesn't have an end yet, it left off at a good spot. I hope someday you'll be able to finish it. Thank you c: