Reviews for Contented
Phooka chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
"Whatever your various gender," said a large, dark-furred creature hanging upside down from the top of a cliff on Mars, "your writing is astounding. I have always been a fan of Marvin the Martian, and Lilly is the most amazing fanfiction character to boot; besides me, of course. But your writing gives an inner view of both Marvin and Lilly the likes of which are barely seen among the Looney Tunes. I know it's been a while, a long while, since the story was up and running, but... can you write more about them? Please? For an old phooka?"

And jumping on the back of a sshulk, one of the fastest animals in the Martian desert, the phooka rode on to another review.
iSpazzyKitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well! This was certainly a joy to read! The details you came up with for Lilly's past were great! I loved how I could see them as I read, & how it was a little dark, yet there were some very cute parts as well. Overall, I think you're a really good writer! Keep at it! :)
Eskimo-Otter chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
-le gasp- The awesomeness of this story! It BLIIIIIINNNNNDDSSSSSSS!111 xD

Great job _
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I LOOOOVE FOREVER 3

So cute/dark/amazing gahhh... I really love some of the more "subtle" changes you made. Great job with Lilly still being perky (yet at the same time slightly creepy), despite her past "hitches."

Also I forever love the ESP moments! She WOULD be all hyped up about something like that haha :D

Also... THE FLUFF :3 :3 :3 makes me happy. Anyhow, great fic! Thank you soooo much for giving me a sneak peek at it, and for asking my permission on using Lilly! You kept her PERFECTLY in character-especially considering the more dark circumstances!

I LOVE IT :D