Reviews for Moon's Whisker, Sun's Breath
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
O 0 O
That is literally my face right now. Because there is no second chapter to this awesome fic.
FantasyFae chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Please continue! It's really great so far!
4shurlivnit32 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
So is that all?, I really liked it
Anna chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice fic, but i can't wait for the next chapter so please update... PLEASEEEEEE XD
Emmagination chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
...neat
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Ichigo's spying on Rukia's lesson! Are you going to update this?
killroy225 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
good chapter, please continue it.
E. E. Terrill chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Iloveit!Pleasepostmorerealysoon.I'VEHADTOOMUCHCOFFIE! 8D
Tallstar07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was a pretty good story, the only thing that I can see that's wrong with it, is it needs more chapters.
Dark-heika chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
please, continue. this story has an interesting idea. i look forward to more.
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh look, a Warriors story that's actually well-written and doesn't have a bunch of random OCs that I don't give a crap about.

Plus it has IchiRuki. That's extra brownie points for you.

It's also been a while since I read Warriors. I used to be obsessed. I wonder what Ichigo's relation is to Rukia. Maybe he's her secret admirer/stalker or something. I'm surprised you didn't make Thunderclan the one to take her in, but that would have been WAAAY too expected anyway. I wonder what Ichigo's roll will be in this story. In the summary you made it sound like he was a bad guy, 'destroying the peace' and all that. Well, he DOES tend to fuck things up everywhere he goes. In good ways, usually...USUALLY.

~Darkie
Jidt chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
...that's it? Can i have more? Pretty please?
Sponges Fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love you. I-love-you-I-love-you-I-love-you!

And you like Florence the Machine!

/And you have a great Dead!Ichigo fiction/

And your icon is Awesome!

~3

This NEEDS to be continued! *wails* It's the only decent crossover of this type I've found!

~3
WhiteMoon'sFrozenTears chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet, my excuse is on my reveiew for DNG...*sweatdrop* But this is the first crossover I've read & it's piqued my intrest! Yeah, I like Warriors - I've read the whole series, or the whole series thats currently out... D Stalker!Ichigo-Rukia is awesome! And I have to say, you mimic Erin Hunter's writing style well! (Or as well as it's really possible to mimic 3 different people at the same time) Please update ASAP!
Users chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is great. I hope you finish it; I want to know why Ichigo is stalking Rukia! :)

P.S. Is Tallstar supposed to be Byakuya(in a sense)?