Reviews for Matchmaker: A Cautionary Tale
You have no idea what pain I'm feeling, with my own eyes, in YouTube. PokemonRangerboy12 if that's his user. Had posted a big war against Serena haters. That whoever was it, in charge of Game Freak? Had posted a stupid little detail about Serena x Ash. Still feeling down.. :( ;(
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
You evil bastard ;]
LeChick chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I really don't understand why there aren't more Gary, Misty, Ash love triangle fics out there with a Gary POV. This is just too much fun X)
The almighty swede chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Im new at fanfiction. How do you write it this good? I especially like Gary's evil plan
Brennason chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Awww it was so cute when Misty asked if she had a say in it and Ash got all hopeful that she still wanted to be friends! 3 So adorable!
Brennason chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Oh my god I hate Gary! Poor Ash and Misty :(
Brennason chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
"Let's pretend for one second that you liking Ash isn't the worst kept secret in Kanto." LMAO this story has me dying.

And I lovethat Daisy told Gary he can't win against Ash. I mean, it's sad that one of them isn't going to be with her in the end, but I still want Ash to win.
Brennason chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Does Gary like Misty?

Oh man I laughed so hard at some of the parts in this story. Misty being the most complicated girl Ash knows, Tracy wanting Misty's figure, Tracy dating Danny and Ash apparently not even realizing how ridiculous it is that he could like Misty... Oh Ash.
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Peace Sign Freak chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
This was great story. I think that you did a great job on the story. I loved it.
Warlordess chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Alright! It is my newly-found belief that Pokeshipping fans are on the decline, especially when it comes to writing/reading/reviewing fanfics! So I've decided that I shall now review EVERY Pokeshipping fic I read! Honestly, I try to give detailed responses. . . However, please don't be angry if I haven't got much to say.

Okay, gah! I have to voice my problem with this fic, along with many others out there. WHY, oh WHY, does Gary have to be the bad guy? I mean, c'mon. Of course, I get where you're coming from in saying that Kanto Gary would totally do this compared to Johto Gary but... but Johto Gary was his evolution! If people don't change and walk forward then what are they? They are cavemen eating mud! (Sorry, I took that from a favorite tv show... All better now!)

I am a little curious, how come all guys (according to Ash/your view) have to be gay to take an interest in Misty? I feel bad for her. Though I particularly loved the "I wish I had your figure" line Tracey threw her way.

Ah Casey, poor Casey... I find it pretty funny that Ash didn't remember her at all. Impressive level of stupidity...

However the punishment dealt to Gary was a little hardcore, even in comparison to what he did to try and keep Ash and Misty apart. I mean, it's not like he raped her, and it's not like he strapped one of them to a bomb just to watch the resulting explosion!

Besides, NOBODY deserves what happened to him.

Btw, I loved the story! Lol.
Ahzruel chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
i loved this story...:D
funstt chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
awww how cute !
K.T.Waterflower chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
lol This is a really nice story. I like it! Very Funny and cute at the ending!
crichton55 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
finally, a fic that DOESN'T drop my IQ by 20. Your writing style is very similar to're very descriptive and your skills in dialogue are to be greatly envied by most of the writers on this entire site. The thing that stuck out at me the most, however, was the fact that, in terms of relationship knowledge, Ash was extremely out-of-character. Normally, that would be a bad thing, but something about how this is written make Ash's knowledge of relationships seem extremely believable, even to those who are familiar with the show. I dunno how you did it, but you pulled it off. Good work!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »