Reviews for Discretion
Wait! Uther think Arthur was Gay?!. Hahaha
Lydia chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH HA BOB PREGNANT AHAHHAHAAH
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hahaha. LOL. The temptation of serving boys, oh dear.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Bahahaha! This is hysterical! Gwen as a boy, and Uther so ok with the whole gay thing! Except Bob is pregnant...haha! Wonderful story, such good fun :)
Larkaidikalikani chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
You should write a sequel where Arthur finally wonders about that last comment Uther said. Lol, "I find a post like physician works particularly well" I cracked up. Good job.
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"I find a post like physician works particularly well" You just did Gaius/Uther, didn't you?
faithlessducks chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I didn't see it coming. Great twist. I thought Arthur would farm!
EXY.Uli chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOL. Post as physician! LOL, the Gaius/Uther hints! Morgana, "i'll just be in my room ca-reading." She was going to sa casting spells, didn't she?
Coryx chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Lulz.

I should really start watching this series; it seems very interesting from the fanfiction I've read.
GoodlyWeird chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Brilliant. Just... Brilliant.

Loved the Blackadder reference too (and in my head Arthur says "Bob" with the same inflection). This had some wonderful lines and is simply marvellous.

Thanks for posting it.
Natters chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
lolol
Musingsage chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well, either intentionally or not, it seems the characters are a little more obvious than usual. Nice parody.
fortheloveofcamelot chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Haha, that was really good. The characterisation was spot on, and the last line made me laugh out loud :)
mydoctortennant chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I read this over on LJ originally and oh me oh my it made me laugh so much!

The thought of Uther/Gaius had me cringing so much I had to chuckle.

Really good little story but Gwen's poor hair!

Also; LOVE the Blackadder reference! 3
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really liked it!)

"Farmers got servants, right?" XD Yeah, someone shouldve clarified that to Arthur in the episode...

Bye!