Reviews for Numbered Days
Illyria13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. There are some wonderful turns here and lots of amazing phrases throughout the story. I loved what you did with the numbers indicating the life spans of the others, and the fact that he gave up his own to increase theirs. This was such an amazingly breath-taking story-I don't have enough words to describe it.

-Illyria13
Suteko chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Interesting idea. I know I have seen the numbers thing before but I like the feel of this
Mogget0607 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Too tired to say anything productive except that I loved it ]
Soului chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, that is...a perspective on the whole Kali thing that I've never seen before. Very well done, well written.

I want to especially comment on the flow of the writing. You've shown a lot of variety and sophistication in the structure of your sentences and paragraphs that makes the entire story work very well. I especially like how you've combined sophisticated full sentences with more fragmented thoughts during Will's dialogue with himself. The contrast really does an excellent job of emphasizing the ideas you wanted to emphasize.

All in all, excellent use of both plot device and mechanics. Well done!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hey there,

*Waves at you happily* I'm having a miserable day but it's at least going a little better now. :) :D

Your story/update was GREAT and I really enjoyed reading it. It helped to pick up my miserable but improving day, thanks so much. I hope you write more soon. *Grins happily*

Melissa