Reviews for Soul Thief
Cheryl chapter 26 . 2/9
A brilliant work of fanfiction! Superb storytelling. An intriguing mystery that is well written and absorbing. I enjoyed reading every word of it!
RandomGuy1985 chapter 26 . 1/28
UI JUST FINISH YOUR STORY... AND I LOVED IT! THE FLOW OF STORY IS VERY STRICT I MUST CONFESS YOU SUPRISE WITH YOUR VILLAINS! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! I LIKED THE SLOW PACING OF THE HARRY/HERMIONE SHIP!WELL DONE!
rezakeene chapter 26 . 1/25
This is one amazing story. Beautiful mystery. I completed all of it in one sitting. Thanks for sharing your work. Its truly a masterpiece.
ChocolateFudgeBrownie chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
This story was bloody brilliant! I don't really review stoties anymore but for this I had to make an exception... masterpiece.
anoan1234 chapter 26 . 10/12/2016
absolutely brilliant fanfic. couldn't stop reading after I started- hope you write some more
Guest chapter 26 . 8/14/2016
Excellent, excellent, excellent.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
The political angle is an interesting one. I thought about this when it was first mentioned that the Chang's were being approached for support of the new laws. Kind of interesting that it was Cho who was murdered.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Duh, duh, duuuuh...

This is sooooo good! There are missing words here and there, nothing major, seems to be mainly 'the' and other small words. Haven't noticed any that completely change the meaning of the sentence.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
My only complaint about this chapter: The abbreviation for Senior, as in Crabbe senior, is Sr not Snr.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
Thank you for this truly enjoyable story. Very clever, well written, excellent characterizations.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
This has been such a wonderful story. Besides being beautifully written, the characters and their situations have such depth. Thank you.
Shebang chapter 26 . 6/16/2016
I have to say I didn't have much sleep last night because of you.
I had just finished reading the last chapter of Once Bitten, Twice Shy, and I couldn't get myself to stop even just to say 'thank you' in the review box because I just wanted more of that way of writing about Harry & Hermione. So now I am taking the time to tell you I reaaally liked both that story and this one and hope to really soon have the next chapter of 'Once Bitten, Twice Shy'. Have a good day !
alix33 chapter 26 . 3/23/2016
A muggle right hook at Dawlish! Yay, Harry!
"crosschecked" should be one word.
"double-dealing" should be hyphenated.
"eleven moths" - "eleven months".
I LOVED that piteous and disdainful look Harry gave his (I'm sure erstwhile, by the end of this chapter) boss Robards.
"legman" should be one word.
As should "singsong".
"Its good advice" - "It's good advice".
"whatever" should be one word.
"head of the Goblin's" - "head of the Goblins".
"self-incriminating" should be hyphenated.
alix33 chapter 25 . 3/23/2016
"Harry sat back in is chair" - "in his chair".
alix33 chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
"my parent's graves" - "my parents' graves".
"pouring over the remaining ledgers" - "poring over the remaining ledgers".
I've been suspecting Tom Proudfoot for SO long, but then when he did nothing to Harry during the warehouse aid I thought he was not actually a dirt bag after all, like I thought.