Reviews for Soul Thief
the3littlewords chapter 26 . 38m
I am totally in love with this, I meant to leave a review on every chapter but I was to busy devouring all your glorious words; maybe I'll do that when I read this again, because that is definitely happening.
chloecavex chapter 26 . 7/22
This was incredible! Well done! It was such a well thought out story and that plot twist... now I did not see that coming! Thank you for sharing your story!
Chantal9 chapter 26 . 7/17
BRAVO! This was a freaking fantastic story! I am so glad I found this on a list of the best 'Harmony' on FB. I just couldn't stop reading it...all of the WIP stories I'm following are woefully behind now! I loved the mystery, complex character development, and, of course, the beautiful love story of Harry and Hermione! Thank you SO much for sharing such a brilliant story! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
chloecavex chapter 5 . 7/16
Holy crap that chapter was so intense! That was incredibly written, i can't wait to read more!
anonym chapter 26 . 6/21
I can't understand for the life of me why this story isn't more known among H/Hr shippers and why it has only over 200 reviews. A story as good as this should have thousands. Why on earth I haven't this before? The plot was very unique and constantly kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't even stop reading in order to give feedback on each chapter, but I fully intend to reread the story in the future and compensate for that. Every time I got to the end of the chapter, I had to press 'next' because it was just so darn good. I loved how you developed the relationship between Harry and Hermione, the pace was absolutely perfect and beliavable. I've always detested stories that have them kissing right in the first chapter. But your pace was just perfect, and the way you dealt with Ginny/Harry and the other Weasleys was also very good. I also enjoyed about the way you wrote Narcissa and Draco - the changes for better in their personalities were very beliavable. Thank you for such a good story, it was entirely worth it to stay up until 1am to read it! :) And sorry for my bad English, this is not my native language! :)
shopat1695 chapter 1 . 6/4
Excellent story. Thank you so much.
LostInAGoodBook chapter 26 . 5/25
Excellent story-very original plot. Wonderful job. Hope to read more from you.
lazy-kaa chapter 26 . 4/16
Nice detective storry. Actually, I could not get the main suspect to the end. However, It turned out very interesting. :) Thanks a lot.
lazy-kaa chapter 15 . 4/16
I suppose that she is more concentrated... That was time for work and not self intraspection...
Callialex chapter 5 . 4/15
Annnnnd...forget I said anything. LOL! :)
Callialex chapter 2 . 4/15
This is interesting. I find it really hard to believe that hermione wouldn't have thought of the connection to or even visited Teddy. I understand the purpose though and I look forward to seeing where this story goes!
Janus Darko chapter 1 . 4/2
I first read this story on P while I had the name Janus_R_Potter. YOU Barton Fink are one of the best authors I've ever found and I am so happy to have this story migrate to ff. net. Many of my favorite stories that I remember for years originated on portkey and I'm so thankful that one of if not my all time favorite is here.
Cheryl chapter 26 . 2/9
A brilliant work of fanfiction! Superb storytelling. An intriguing mystery that is well written and absorbing. I enjoyed reading every word of it!
RandomGuy1985 chapter 26 . 1/28
UI JUST FINISH YOUR STORY... AND I LOVED IT! THE FLOW OF STORY IS VERY STRICT I MUST CONFESS YOU SUPRISE WITH YOUR VILLAINS! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! I LIKED THE SLOW PACING OF THE HARRY/HERMIONE SHIP!WELL DONE!
rezakeene chapter 26 . 1/25
This is one amazing story. Beautiful mystery. I completed all of it in one sitting. Thanks for sharing your work. Its truly a masterpiece.