Reviews for Soul Thief
Noble Korhedron chapter 26 . 1/30
Well fuck me sideways; Rita Skeeter all along?! Whaddya know?! Great story.
Llenwyn chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
This story was like really good sex. It left me exhausted and really amazed.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Shacklebolt is right. Harry would've been fine until he looked for trouble. If you go looking 4 trouble you will find more then your fair share.
bookworm4life0812 chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
Loved the story. Such a great idea!
Dcreature chapter 26 . 4/16/2015
Thank your for this entertaining and exciting story.
james.consolidated chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
Absolutely fantastic story. I have read hundreds of stories. This is easily top 5. Very well paced, some action, some intimacy and a lot of intrigue. Characters stayed true to themselves. Interactions between characters was perfect. Each chapter adds to the story and leaves the reading the 'one more chapter' mentality. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/30/2015
Wow. Like wow. I can't believe this is a fanfic. Seriously, your work should be out on the market or something. Whenever I'm like 'okay last chapter' I stumble upon something and the next thing I know I finished it already in one go! I will totally look for your other works. Thanks again for the good read! :)
RUBIUS55 chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
Thanks for this story! It was amazing!
Valley-10 chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
Amazing story...
I don't know how many times I have read it
Brenden chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
one heck of a fic. The Grand reveal was truly shocking.
9foxgrl chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
cool
ridiculous129 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Another fantastic chapter!

this story is so full of suspense, I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that did it as well as you, if at all! so I am really enjoying this read so far, its just brilliant, onward!
ridiculous129 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Beautifully written chapter

Your imagination and creativity is top of the line I say! When Hermione met up with Harry you could feel the animosity and regret on both sides, and yet again, I hate Ginny, lol
ridiculous129 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Ginny is always annoying in every story I read, lol

anyway, your story is coming along very well, its cracked the top 5 in my favorite HP / H-Hr fanfics, #1 being the Gilded Portrait!

the writing is what sets it apart from most, as well as the characterization, well done all around!

onward!
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Wow you really know how to bring the excitement!

brilliant story so far!