Reviews for Soul Thief
bookworm4life0812 chapter 26 . 8/31
Loved the story. Such a great idea!
Dcreature chapter 26 . 4/16
Thank your for this entertaining and exciting story.
james.consolidated chapter 26 . 2/19
Absolutely fantastic story. I have read hundreds of stories. This is easily top 5. Very well paced, some action, some intimacy and a lot of intrigue. Characters stayed true to themselves. Interactions between characters was perfect. Each chapter adds to the story and leaves the reading the 'one more chapter' mentality. Excellent work!
Wow. Like wow. I can't believe this is a fanfic. Seriously, your work should be out on the market or something. Whenever I'm like 'okay last chapter' I stumble upon something and the next thing I know I finished it already in one go! I will totally look for your other works. Thanks again for the good read! :)
RUBIUS55 chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
Thanks for this story! It was amazing!
Valley-10 chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
Amazing story...
I don't know how many times I have read it
Brenden chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
one heck of a fic. The Grand reveal was truly shocking.
9foxgrl chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
cool
ridiculous129 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Another fantastic chapter!

this story is so full of suspense, I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that did it as well as you, if at all! so I am really enjoying this read so far, its just brilliant, onward!
ridiculous129 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Beautifully written chapter

Your imagination and creativity is top of the line I say! When Hermione met up with Harry you could feel the animosity and regret on both sides, and yet again, I hate Ginny, lol
ridiculous129 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Ginny is always annoying in every story I read, lol

anyway, your story is coming along very well, its cracked the top 5 in my favorite HP / H-Hr fanfics, #1 being the Gilded Portrait!

the writing is what sets it apart from most, as well as the characterization, well done all around!

onward!
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Wow you really know how to bring the excitement!

brilliant story so far!
ridiculous129 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I absolutely love the plot so far!

Only thing I dislike is Harry cussing, kind of a bit OOC, but as long as he doesnt have a curse word everytime he opens his mouth, it will be ok.
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
OH YAY

another gem of H/Hr !

I found this story through the greatest fanfic I've ever read "The Gilded Portrait", it was actually through NorseGodLoki's only favorited story, so thank you to Loki!

anyway, loving the story and the opening chapter, definitely love the plot and characterizations so far, the only thing thats kind of unsettling is the kind of OOC reactions toward Harry over Ron's death, I mean that wouldn't really happen, everybody blaming Harry as if he was the one who actually killed him.

With that said, super excited to have found this story of yours, onward!
glyount661 chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
Excellent mystery. Keep writing! You have shown me you could go far. Chase your dream, please!