Reviews for Soul Thief
hedwigchyan chapter 18 . 8/18
This chapter is powerful
EMachado04 chapter 26 . 7/1
Great fic and a great mystery story, I confess that until the very end I was unsure of the outcome.
sherrikw chapter 26 . 6/17
Great story! What a twist! This was a wonderful mystery along with romance and angst. Thank you so much!
Amber Bellum chapter 26 . 4/12
It was a good story! I did have my suspicions about one of the bad guys but not the main one.
Crocheted Octopus chapter 26 . 4/12
I'm not sure if I reviewed the first time I read this, if I didn't, then that is a gross oversight. I love this fic. This is my second read and I anticipate I will read again in the future. The plot is great, I love a good murder mystery and romance and this is the perfect blend of both. Thank you for sharing your creativity!
RavenHairedScarface chapter 26 . 12/9/2021
Awesome story
Kya chapter 26 . 12/1/2021
This was an absolutely wonderful, nail bitting, page turning , mystery.
Thank you for writing it.
I know I enjoyed it immensely, I’m positive others in the future will too.
DK chapter 26 . 11/11/2021
That was cool, thank you for writing it!
DK chapter 24 . 11/11/2021
Well, I suggest a fourth list. Follow the money! Who is richer than Lucius Malfoy?
Now let's see who's on any two lists out of four.
That said, BLIMEY!
DK chapter 20 . 11/11/2021
Kingsley wants to know what went wrong?
Well, there were four deatheaters (numbers known) and there could have been the outer help who broke them out in the first place (numbers unknown.) You don't send in only four aurors in the name of fair play.
Also, somebody just walked in th MoM and exploded a department head's office, killing an employee. That also counts as 'wrong'.
DK chapter 14 . 11/8/2021
Ragnok conveniently forgot how the Trio broke in and HARRY used an UNFORGIVABLE on that occasion.
But, well, it was wartime.
DK chapter 12 . 11/8/2021
About 'crawling over their child's dead body,' I have a feeling Mr Chang is the red herring and Mr Malfoy is worth looking at more thoroughly. And anyway, most purebloods are related to each other.
DK chapter 10 . 11/8/2021
That was... a funeral, a heartfelt funeral, without the formalities of one.
DK chapter 4 . 11/7/2021
So great!
DK chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
That was so profound and so in-character, so perfect.
And honestly, I wonder how Ron lasted this long...