Reviews for Being Shot Is Overrated
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Poor Hardison
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Yikes! I like the stream-of-consciousness feel of the piece; very apt for the POV of someone who's been shot. I love the whole paragraph where he describes how it's not like in the movies. Here are a few of my favorite lines:

"He wondered if all of the storage painter dudes went into a room and decided they would make all storage containers this ugly. Maybe, they thought if they made the container that ugly, no one would steal it. Maybe, he should tell them about Parker." - LOL!

"Crazy, mix up, he-could-have-sworn-that-they-got-dropped-on-their- heads-when-they were-babies…family." - Love this line!

And this line: "He could have sworn that it almost sounded like a sob."

Thanks for sharing!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hardison :'(
Lina Cross chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I don't care about what form of "shot" was used in this story. I cried at the end. *Nothing* makes me cry unless it's one very specific episode of Merlin. I loved this. Thank you for writing a beautiful, realistic piece of literature.
Healthy Insanity chapter 1 . 5/10/2011

Is he *dead*?

Hardison can't *die*.

Wha's wrong with you?

more please.
Cara chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
"Being shoot was overrated and nothing like in the movies. " Being SHOOT! Really?
b-mystique chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love this,despite the subject matter.I think you did a great job with Hardison's thought process.:-)
J chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I agree with the earlier reviewer - it's an interesting idea, but mispelling 'shot' as 'shoot' is going to put a lot of readers off. You need to correct that typo in the text and blurb, as well as in the title, if you want to attract readers.
Lady Starhawk chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was very good, but I think you mean "shot" instead of "shoot". I almost passed this by myself because of the spelling mistake in the title, so you may find more people willing to read it if you change the word.

Lady Starhawk