Reviews for And so, she cried
cnrbanks1212 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
It has been a very long time since last I saw such emotion in a small story as this, I really wished that they came in contact again, but to my knowledge that is not true. Thank you for this art, I very much enjoyed it.
30secondstoidealize chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Aww, this series is also my favorite. I adored those two and were I so glad to have stumbled upon your story. Would love if you continue but nevermind, I'll just favorite it.
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So sad and sorrowful! You write down an amazing story here I only read the manga so far and I already want to hug Toko and Konoha so much that it hurts. Thanks to you I now have a huge urge to watch the anime! Do you mind if I translate this epicness into French? It would be my pleasure to do so as so few people know of the Book Girl (only 5 fanfics, I can't believe it!)
Aozorain chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Firstly, I musty thank you for having written something for this terribly empty fandom. But I get the feeling the series is on the rise. I definitely do. They have just started translating the novels, too! (and though I think it might be possible to find the Japanese ones somewhere in the net and take the time to read them, I think I'll wait. It's not so long until January when the fourth one is supposed be released. Just three more months.)

Oh. I've rambled again. Anyway, I like this one. Simple, yet powerful, with a bittersweet taste. Toko (though I usually use Tohko or Tooko, but you're right, it doesn't matter!) really is always so bright and optimistic. Actually there was a part in the third book (not sure if you've read them) where she mentioned that she had been kind of a timid person as a kid and that she had hated school lunches where she couldn't avoid eating "normal" food. It was that part that got me thinking about her personality in a different way. She must feel lonely since there's really no one else who knows exactly how she feels, being a book girl and all. And the part in the movie where she sits all alone in the club room...oh well. I won't be going there now. What I wanted to say is that I think you have captured well this image of our dear literary club president.

Then Konoha's side. There's something about him that always makes me a bit emotional. I like how you describe his inner conflict about pressing the button, and then I was like "Oh damn why oh why" when the call didn't connect.

Hm, so Toko did succeed in making Konoha write again, but he can't write with her gone. Sounds believeable to me. I would like to know, however, how did he manage to write his second novel that we see after the credits. In short, this would be a good opportunity to continue the story ;) (Yes, I'm shamelessly trying to get people write more even though I'm such a lazy bum myself.)

It seems like this ended up as one of my famous long reviews. It always happens. I just can't keep it short and compact. In any case, I wish you all the best and will keep an eye on this fandom in the future as well!

PS: ...Oh, that's right. Amano is only slightly before Asakura in the alphabet. I hadn't realised :'D Well, now I know.

PPS: It says there that the story has already been published in 2010? How in the world have I missed it back then...strange.
catstop chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I love this! I'm so happy to see someone else is into this movie.

I've got 12 multi-chapter Bungaku Shoujo fics on my computer, so I sent an email to w/ all the info to add it, and they replied "Added" 2 days ago but it hasn't shown up yet. So...we might just get a sub-cat. very soon! ;)

Can't wait for more from you. This is very well written, very in character.

Wonderful job!