Reviews for With All My Heart
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Starrgazer11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
*sobs into pillow*
GEShipper chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is such a keeper, love the ending!
Veronica chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
MMM dark chocolate eyes.
MScott7565 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Aww, that was so sweet. I'm glad Alex and Bobby found their way to each other and make each other so happy. Who could say no to such a perfect proposal?

(and extra points for sexy, naked Goren!)
LawNorderjunkie862 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
AWWW!(: That was very cute and very well written! I did not expect the ending, but it was a very good surprise!(:
jeanmacgreen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Such a sweet and sexy story! I love the way you kept both Bobby and Alex just as they are, Bobby is 'Brainy' one and Alex keeps her 'snarky' side even if just to tease Bobby a little.

A genuinely lovely story, Please write more like this!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Nice! Like I said, really digging your fics right now. Well done!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
aww sweet and hot.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
what a gorgeous setting and an amazing proposal! thanks for sharing.
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love this story, it is sweet and loving. Very funny when Alex is so excited about Bobby's proposal, she doesn't even let him get the question out!
superfelix chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Alex pointed at his seat and ordered, "Park it, Detective."...LOL.

"No way, Bobby," She interrupted, shaking her head in refusal. "That may have worked a few times, but not this time. If you'd do your paperwork as you go along like I do, instead of waiting..."...hehehe.

He groaned and muttered, "Don't lecture. Help me out so we can..."...Alex stay strong.

"Like that red silk teddy that I got you last Christmas?"...naughty.

They neeeded this. She needed him all to herself...mhm!

She spent plenty of nights under the caress of his very attentive fingers...mhm, nice thought.

He protested, "No. No. I'll meet you at 1PP." He hung up without saying goodbye...I want to know more.

He loved watching her as she drove. She was so aware of her surroundings both inside and outside the car...cool line.

"Alex, you could wear a potato sack and I'd still want to jump your bones."...blush...snicker!

"I didn't even get the question out."...too funny.

He kissed her neck, "Not nearly as beautiful as the woman wearing it." He pulled back and took her face in his hands. "I love you, Alex, with all my heart."...Awwwwwww!
Metisse chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Love it! :-) This is how I picture Goren and Eames after their departure from Major Case even. Finally finding some happiness together. :-D
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Another great story. WOW! Beautiful, romantic, perfect.
BoyyM chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wonderful story about Goren and Eames. I haven't read many lately that I've really enjoyed but this one was great. Nice little moment's between them with no big story behind it just them being them. Very refreshing, Thanks :)