Reviews for Welcome to Your New Home
F.maiden chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
You posted a chapter for the wrong book...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This is for the wrong book...
FeralsRock chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Isn't this the same as the last chapter for Dreaming in Non-Fiction?
honeybiscut chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
HEY I LIKED THIS STORY AND YOU CHEATED ME I READ THAT PIECE OF ENDING ALREADY with another ro and vic' story
susa chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
I think there is a mix up with that last chapter. It seems to have no connection at all with the rest of your story.

Still, I really enjoyed reading it so far. :)
vivienn chapter 15 . 2/17/2008
um, i really liked the story, but maybe i missed something. what the fuck happened at the end? if you can like, message me or something to explain the ending. i went back and reread it like five times. i don't get it. i mean, i know you skipped around a bit, which was totally cool. but it was like reading two different stories! if someone can please explained what i missed out on, i would be grateful.
ThanatosRex chapter 15 . 5/23/2005
The only problem I had with it was the fight at the end. There is just no way that it would have ended without at leats 3 gallons of spilled blood.
chrmd red black rose chapter 15 . 6/14/2004
So very awesome! I love Vic and Ro together. When are you going to update?

Rose
Alia Nights chapter 14 . 5/20/2003
I love this story. No matter how many times I read it, I can never get enough. So for the pole # 1, Stil with Vic and Ro! and pole #2, Listen to Em plus also stick with inspiration.
GothicRose chapter 15 . 4/13/2003
GothicRose chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
For the first poll, I think that you should go with #1. I like Rolo, but it seems that sabertooth and Orore would be a better couple in this story
brown eyed violet chapter 15 . 4/12/2003
i really liked it. you should write more. they are an unusual pair put i like it. more please? thanx
Victoria Wolf chapter 15 . 4/1/2003
I want an to know what happens after! Do they marrie? Do they have kids? Does Logan get over it? Will 'Tooth stay at the school? I WANT MORE!
Rhapsody81 chapter 15 . 10/13/2002
Yaaaaaaaaaaay, Lici! So happy you've found your inspiration again! Keep 'em coming love!

Always,

T
CarmMeldoll chapter 14 . 9/20/2002
I love VIC and ORORO stories...go for it girl. Stong Sista like RO needs a good strong man to back her up. I love where this is going!