Reviews for Maximum MacGyver
The Layman chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Wait, that's it? Seriously? Man, that's kind a gyp, isn't it? I was totally expecting more to happen! (Can you tell I've never been a fan of abrupt endings?)

I guess overall the story was good, if a little unorthandox in some ways. Personally I wouldn't have given MacGuyver wings, but that wasn't my descision, was it?

In closing, "Maximum MacGuyver" hits some marks and kisses others, but was a solid 3.5 out of 5 on my scale. And hey, now you have more time to write for Angels on Atlantis!
The Layman chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Ooh, it sounds like something's building up here.!
SassyandSweet chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
NinthFeather chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Well, that's one way to end a fic. I understand the abrupt ending, given that you just sort of wanted to wrap this up, and I guess it's a pretty happy ending, everything considered, but forgive me if I don't borrow this method of ending fics for my own use...I just can't bring myself to kill everyone, no matter how nice heaven is. Anyhow, good job.
NinthFeather chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
Yay! Pete! In some ways, he's one of my favorite characters, 'cause he's sort of a mother hen and I can relate to that. I enjoy it when he gets angry; that's always amusing. Oh, and I also enjoyed Max's customary tact (which is to say none) in refusing Seventh's offer. And the rock-paper-scissors. This was really fun to read. Good job!
The Layman chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
You know, there's probably some duct tape left over from the plumbing...

Anyways, the chapter was pretty good this time. And remember, Chuck Norris INVETED the Game! Hah!
NinthFeather chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Dang it! Can I go three hours without losing the freakin' Game?

On a seperate note, I was quite fond of the chapter. I think you did a pretty good job on it. I was especially fond of MacGyver being useful and the arguement with the Voice. You're going in a good direction with this, I think, and I'm interested to see what Texas has to do with all of this.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
The Layman chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
I hope Mac finishes with your plumbing soon, I'm starting to think he wont be in the story anymore. (Gasp!)
NinthFeather chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
I liked the chapter, even if it didn't move the plot forward very much. It was still fun, especially scary!Max and slightly frighetned!Ajax. I liked how you described heaven, and I'm interested in seeing if this chapter's "side-quest" with Christopher will figure into the overarching plot.

Oh, and by the way, when did the dark side put you in charge of the cookies? Last I remember, you were making fun of the cookies and threatening to sic Chuck Norris on us. Hand out your own cookies; we need ours to keep all the people on the dark side from killing each other out of sheer boredom (the cookies keep them busy).
The Layman chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Hey, where'd Mac go? He was barely in this chapter! (Also, do you like Star Trek or something? Not that I blame you...)

And by the way, YOU lost the Game! Ha!
NinthFeather chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Great job! A well-written battle scene, minor villians that could actually be taken seriously to some extent, and Ajax showing his more relatable side! Thanks for taking my advice on that, it really did help, although you did quite well on that battle scene without any of my imput. I really liked this chapter, so good job!
The Layman chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Hey, I have one of those! It's the newer model, the 'foward lateral cranial impact inhancer'. (But seriously, kudos for that referance.)

Anyways, I'll be waiting Sunday for the next one.
NinthFeather chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Nice job on the new chapter, though the Game thing is just not fair. I like the weapons, especially Angel's and Fang's (c'mon, anime geek! Of course I'm gonna like the ninja sword) but I digress. I look forward to the second appearance of the villian!
Huffleclawmage chapter 6 . 2/13/2011