Reviews for Remembrances
Falcon's Jade chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I seriously thought Ariadne would deny everything longer but for this story to move on its just fitting. I love Robert's greeting, "you pushed me off a balcony!" Any passerby would have done a double take
Colin7373 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
This is awesomely awesome!

I love your Fisher! He is exactly right! Good one :D
Sepsis chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Really sweet..;)
Clairemarie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this! Amazing and amazingly well written!
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Loved this fic. This is such a rare pairing in this fandom. Thanks so much for posting it.

-Ellie
agoddamnbeach chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Omg I love this! Ariadne and Arthur are cute, yes, but Ariadne and Robert . . . win.
soulbound nun chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was actually good; I mean it. I love the detail and how you perceive Fischer's thoughts. I even chuckled at the arrogant, "Everyone knows me" line, which I found quite witty too. :]
kriitikko chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Well this was certainly unexpected. I didn't expect this to be a pairing fic, and a bit surprising pairing as well. However, what I enjoyed about this two-shot was the insight of Fischer's character and how he managed to finally makeup his own mind of what to do and what to believe in. Also it was fun to see how shocked she was when he suddenly appeared to offer her coffee.

Good work, once more.
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
This is quite a rush to read. I like your style, it's very fluid and it reads like-well-a dream.
theredninja chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Never haas the shipping of Robert/Ariadne crossed my mind... This is refreshing and well written.
Fritz as Pritz chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
That's a cute ending. He was a little quick to kissing her, but I guess it is just a kiss.

*Finz*
InceptionErection chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Aw I loved this. It was cute and the relationship seemed natural and unforced which is great. (and a hard thing for me to pull off lol.)

great job!
Vintagegirl1912 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Oooooooh I really love this! Amazing! I really like the job choice for him. It suits him very well actually! U need to write more ahhahhaha please ;)?
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i like it so far, although in his first dream, when he fell off, he was bound and in the second he wasnt. why would he remember them? because he wouldve recognised them on the plane or at the airport. and why is Ari in New York and not Paris?
SweetNothings528 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
ooo niice..

continue please!

ari/robert is my new addiction lol