Reviews for Balloons
Tobias Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Best summery ever.
Kennt chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
uh, 1. this is just wrong. 2. it is a good fan fic, but you're not the right person to write the fan fic...
Nate Bush chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Not bad. Not fantastic, but pretty good. Straight forward, to the point, and ending on an unsuspected note. I think this is a good story about growing up and coming to terms with your sexuality, but done in a very light-hearted tone. While I wouldn't say it's brilliant or thought provoking, it is a fun read in its own right, and miles above most fics I've read. Overall, not great, but fun.

Sincerely, Nate the Great.
Ozz chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
But Finn already have seen Marceline's naked body in "Marceline's Closet"
KatRedDragon chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That was pretty cool.
LouaiB chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
hey, this ff is awesome! I was wondering if you'd allow me to draw it? I'll link your ff of course. I get at least 200 views the first week. my deviantart account name is LouaiB if you're interested to see my work.
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hahahahahhahahaha I love the ending to this story it was so funny. XD I could so see this being a really ep for the show. Awesome work. :)
Ivan chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Duuuuude, you should totally make a sequel. Remember that one episode where Finn saw Marcy naked? You should totally write about that one, and then write a third one that talks about the two actually getting down to biz... tier 15 if yah know what I mean. :))) I mean, you seriously got mad writing skills, you made this totally funny and amusing (in a pervertedly, awesome twisted way) and it's really great.
WhisperDan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
haha lol
The Dactylomancer chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Not awkward in any way I suppose
Peter Jakerton Pan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I don't usually like Pervy things like this, but this was actually humorous and entertaining. The end was especially funny and I just loved this. I hope to see more from you.
wilvin chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
is this the end? if this is the end make a continuation like finn hits puberty
The Dark Imperial chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Ooh, Finn you sily perv!(giggle)...Did I just giggle?! I don't know myself anymore! And by the way it's called breast fetish.
Unknownstranger3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Um, ew.
TNBCcrazed chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Pervert! Finn I mean, not Mar-Mar.