Reviews for Stop this nightmare
GyMusicAddict chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
This is funny because he actually did leave for 6 months. This was very sweet at the end though and it made me smile. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
wow, wow that is a very, very, very, very good story
so much passion, drama and love
JaffaCake13 chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Well... um... I dont know what to say... That was epic. Only 1 other fictional thing has made me cry (incidently another fanfic (Blood Eagle 3)) and that wasnt much. This one was incredibly sweet and sad that I actually properly cried, it was sooooooooooo sad, and I'm glad it turned out fine in the end. Although you were so cruel to Jane and Lisbon... Especially torturing her! And the whole making him go insane! I swear I almost went insane myself!

Anyway, it was epic.
madcloisfan chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Loved it. Love 2 read more from u
Juliette101 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
:DDDDDDDDDDD
Mentalgal chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
OMG GREAT STORY!

Sorry I didn't review the other chapters, I was too absorbed!

LOL it was so funny coz it was all tenion and suspense and the it's like

"I'm going to a barbequw so im not sure when ill be able to update"

LOL LOVED THE TORTURE! I mean, i know it sounds weird but i enjoy those bits, i can't peel my face off the screen LOL

Very extremely well written! You should write a novel!

I seriously LOVE this story!
The Agent of Chaos chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
By far my favorite Mentalist FF ever! I hope TM truly ends like this when it does! Jisbon foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
lysjelonken chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Fantastic! So fantastic I don't have words. So I'm going to comment in my native tongue:

Uitstekend! Wel gedaan op 'n ongelooflike storie!

It means: Excellend! Well done on an unbelievable story.

I hope to read more from you soon, you are an excellent writer. Keep it up!

Zanny
klcarr892 chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
I loved the end of this! Fantastic job on the whole thing ;o) I completely understand having your ending before you even write the story. Happens to me all the time. Can't wait for your next one. Thanks for sharing!
MaryVic chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Loved it - brilliantly written, kind of sad it's over but I think it finished at the right time. Beautiful story. Look forward to more fics from you in the future.
ajwrites chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
lovely ending. superbly well written. well done!
Jisbon4ever chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
I loved the romance! *Cries* I'm gonna miss this story so much, but I really enjoyed the story. :-) The Jisbon ending was so sweet and romantic. They are so meant to be. Thanks.
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Great ending. Now you need to write more stories. You have flair and potential.
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
What a lovely ending! I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it. :)
LAurore chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
It was a great chapter, just like the others ! I really loved your story ! ;) I am eager to read another from you ! ;)